The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Reclaim All Of the Plat That You Regretfully Spent, How Much Plat Would That Be!?

(PSN)ThaHype1zReel

I've rushed things in the foundry so a couple of hundred plat.

I don't have any plat generally but I bought some to buy some slot unlocks and wasted a chunk of it accidentally rushing foundry builds when I had a load of stuff finished but some weren't and I wasn't paying attention.

Bought an Arcane Avenger set, cost me 4200, I think. 

I wanted to test it myself so there are no real hard feelings, but it's just gathering dust until I can be bothered to re-sell it.

EDIT: I've also spent 2500+ on Forma/Forma Rushing/Forma Bundles. 

Edited by Voidforged

I use to spend plat on forma and supercharging, years ago.  I've bought a few fashionframe things I wish I hadn't.  Rushed frankenkitty stuff and Ash P; kind of wish I didn't.  I might be in the 1500p range of "wasted" plat.  No regrets though since it was all gains from tradeframing anyway, no money spent.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

I have spend some plat on stupid crap. But they have turned out to be useful in the end so nothing was lost. However.

Biggest one was when i bought Helios.

Remember kids, keep check of your inventory. Otherwise you end up with 1 helios you built and 1 you bought....

At least i got the accessories.

Eventhough I get most of my platinum by trading Prime parts etc. I spent a decent amount of money (about ~40-50 Euro) into the game over three years. I bought some prime Weapons/ frames like Frost Prime (fcking 500 plat ) cause i did a break and missed farming him before he went into vault. I also bought many slots, Potatoes and Formas.

All in all I may have spent like 3k plat on different things xd

0p -because I was careful with every thing I brought and looked into it all before buying, 

there was one thing the other month I meant to buy the blueprint and brought the thing for plat instead, but DE kindly refunded it for me. 

I probably brought a few two many kubrow eggs I should have just farmed but, most of them payed themselves back in time. 

Whatever the holster pack is worth (I think 360p?). I only use a few of them because of clipping issues. That's the main thing I'm regretting, the following are just decisions I don't really regret that much, but still worth mentioning. If I had to do it all over again, I would still purchase most.

Spoiler

An accidentally rushed alternative helm, 35p down the drain. It wasn't even one I use.

The Gazal skin for Djinn. It looks really good, but no sentinel accessory fits it atm so it looks... naked.

Vanquished Banner, I used it on Nekros but I find it ugly on the prime so I don't use it anymore.

Kyroptera syandana, because the ormolu skin for it was released later and it's superior.

Edo armor set, same, because of the prime variation that came later.

Embolist armor set, because it fits no frame, not even Saryn. This would've been on the top of my list but since the infested frame will be released Soon™ I don't regret it that much.

Bought Crimson Dervish, got it from transmutation a week later.

The arrow bundle from the market because they're too damn big to be used on any bow without looking like a spear.