Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I the only one who does this???

(PSN)PS_robertgk2017

So I'm doing a Hieracon run right?  Me and the squad are at like 3k.  none have died yet.  but  number 31 dies.  literally me and the squad go all Sword Art Online mode and start raging in chat....

Am I the only one gets like that about this stuff....

Edit: for those of you who dont know what i mean by this, go watch episodes 1-15 of season 1 of the Anime Sword Art Online, then come back and check this thread.

Edited by (PS4)PS_robertgk2017

7 minutes ago, (PS4)PS_robertgk2017 said:

Bruh i can't really explain it you gotta watch the anime to really understand it

You're saying people have to watch hours of footage, just to understand this thread?

I think most people would rather just forget about the thread and get on with their life.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)HenCeption said:

so we should watch 15 seasons of anime to understand what someone online is trying to say about a completely unrelated topic

1-15 episodes of a single season. Not 15 seasons.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

About you just explain what you're talking about instead? 

^ im not about to go spend like 3-4 hours watching a show ive no interest in just to understand your reference.

and no i farm on hieracon because i like killing infested and its a very populated node.

Do tell what 31 means in the context you are trying to describe it in as I do not understand what I am suppose to even though I have watched the anime from a time that is not now nor will ever be.

Okay, I think I had my fun with writing a sentence.

Edit: Made d into D and added, removed words to hopefully flow better.

Edited by Dewsitine

14 hours ago, EmptyDevil said:

You're not the only one since you said you and your squad do the same thing.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Why didn't I notice that.

I live to correct people and make myself feel better...

Curses.

Edited by DeMonkey
It's half 5 in the morning.

17 minutes ago, Dewsitine said:

Do tell what 31 means in the context you are trying to describe it in as I do not understand what I am suppose to even though I have watched the anime from a time that is not now nor will ever be.

Okay, I think I had my fun with writing a sentence.

Edit: Made d into D and added, removed words to hopefully flow better.

He means extractor 31 died and then "something" happened (notice how his squad had 3k cryotic, meaning 30 completed extractors). Seems you are the only poster (besides the original) who has the background necessary to understand exactly what "something" is. But apparently merely watching the first fifteen episodes does not make it immediately obvious as to what "something" is.

I can only assume it has something to do with "raging in chat" (or possibly just "raging" in general?). But having heard less than stellar things about Sword Art Online, I'm not exactly keen on watching any of it to try and figure out what's going on in this thread.

Edited by Ascarith

46 minutes ago, (PS4)PS_robertgk2017 said:

So I'm doing a Hieracon run right?  Me and the squad are at like 3k.  none have died yet.  but  number 31 dies.  literally me and the squad go all Sword Art Online mode and start raging in chat....

Am I the only one gets like that about this stuff....

Edit: for those of you who dont know what i mean by this, go watch episodes 1-15 of season 1 of the Anime Sword Art Online, then come back and check this thread.

As a person who had watched Sword Art Online - Every episode and what ever.

What are you trying to say? I don't understand anything beside the part where you said you were doing a hieracon run. Maybe elaborate and use words to describe what you are trying to tell us? ( The reason why language exists), instead of telling us to do something irrelevant and possibly would still not understand the point of this post.

Edit: Ahh I see. So you raged.

Edited by Calwon5

1 hour ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

About you just explain what you're talking about instead? 

30 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

oh excuse me guys while I do waste 8 hours of my life so I can understand the thread... smh

he just said he rage because of ... nothing, and all of this thread is nonsense too. that's all what I understand. SAO is silly concept, perhaps it is what he want to say, just silly.

2 hours ago, (PS4)PS_robertgk2017 said:

So...you're saying your team started panicking and overwhelmed by fear and anger because you're now forever stuck in Sword Art Online Hieracon and can't get out until you clear floor 100 "beat" an endless mission with the risk of dying in reality should you die in game? What?....