Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I the only one who does this???

(PSN)PS_robertgk2017

2 hours ago, (PS4)PS_robertgk2017 said:

Bruh i can't really explain it you gotta watch the anime to really understand it

ive seen both seasons of the anime and don't understand this. LOL

Edited by Vesiga

3 hours ago, aligatorno said:

Why would you put people to suffer through that cancer just to understand a joke? 

Basically he went Solo hero mode.

Everybody does that in online games from time to time especially in MMORPGs where your raid does something wrong in a boss fight leading them to get insta killed after an hour long battle, then somehow you happen to survive and get the last hit followed by "WTF HAPPENED" by the members xD good times good times. 

4 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

I still don't understand how that received so much praise and hype. I still even see people running as Kirito in other games.

It isn't as cool as . HACK// especially with the gothic designs of . Hack//G.U (a PS2 game with deep crispy lore about the same thing but a lot better) 

It's just #relatable plus something out of fantasy for MMORPG players to beat their meat with xD

Just now, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

It isn't as cool as . HACK// especially with the gothic designs of . Hack//G.U (a PS2 game with deep crispy lore about the same thing but a lot better) 

It's just #relatable plus something out of fantasy for MMORPG players to beat their meat with xD

I remember those games and the anime from back then. At least they didn't have the cringey harem style as SAO or the incestual love interest for that matter.

6 hours ago, (PS4)PS_robertgk2017 said:

So I'm doing a Hieracon run right?  Me and the squad are at like 3k.  none have died yet.  but  number 31 dies.  literally me and the squad go all Sword Art Online mode and start raging in chat....

Am I the only one gets like that about this stuff....

Edit: for those of you who dont know what i mean by this, go watch episodes 1-15 of season 1 of the Anime Sword Art Online, then come back and check this thread.

Clickbait title? Yes.

Vague description requiring doing something else to get a pointless explination? ...I think. 

I give this thread a 5/7

1 hour ago, SurrealEdge said:

I remember those games and the anime from back then. At least they didn't have the cringey harem style as SAO or the incestual love interest for that matter.

.Hack// was straight up tragedy and action, being old made it survive the need for that kind of thing we get in every freaking anime we get now . . .

Except for JoJo, god left a blessing on that one xD

16 hours ago, (PS4)PS_robertgk2017 said:

Edit: for those of you who dont know what i mean by this, go watch episodes 1-15 of season 1 of the Anime Sword Art Online, then come back and check this thread.

I dont know what's more ridiculous in this assessment.

Wasting around five hours watching an anime just to get a joke,

Or the idea of even looking at Sword Art Online