Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 The Index Preview (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, (XB1)MasterGaming234 said:

Spoiler

We waited entire year for this update  whether or not stuff like this get like doesn't justify for them and their time management skills for them fixing bugs on release day when all that should have been iron out weeks beforehand. When loo looking at the story for "The War Within" I'm confused on who my tenno is and why are they here,what does the queen have to with us and how does drinking the red Gatorade make us evil for entire year this was best they come up with story which tells me warframe isn't about the story it's about the grind prime access and infested warframe no one wanted. From my point of view DE needs to make some serious to Their development for consoles in order to keep people on this platform I shouldn't have to wait almost a entire month to get one update for  this game is should get it day just like pc players. Like I said before DE can make this happen they just have to want to do it.

Hey, hey! Spoilers!

4 minutes ago, (XB1)MasterGaming234 said:

red liquid -> review ordis fragments ..... (plenty of lore on other things i dont wish to spoil)

and as for the  wait.. patience is a virtue .... do something else , play BF1 /cod, there are options to take away your time(or study, learn a new things, have life?)

1 year for SD as well , console got it in december -jan if memory serves

nov TWW drops pc, dec -jan for console (guess)

1+ year for umbra for possible march release(guess)  (i feel like the saint of patience on that topic..) 

either way its pointless to rant on an update thread

id suggest you make a thread in feedback section and suggest the concepts your trying to lay out in a logic method and word it in a constructive argument if you want your voice heard 

Just now, (XB1)Boxer2380 said:

Hey, hey! Spoilers!

could get reported for that .... 

3 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

red liquid -> review ordis fragments ..... (plenty of lore on other things i dont wish to spoil)

and as for the  wait.. patience is a virtue .... do something else , play BF1 /cod, there are options to take away your time(or study, learn a new things, have life?)

1+ year for umbra for possible march release(guess)  (i feel like the saint of patience on that topic..) 

id suggest you make a thread in feedback section and suggest the concepts your trying to lay out in a logic method and word it in a constructive argument if you want your voice heard 

I have a life and I do play other games and they are Skyrim,Overwatch,The Division, Mafia 3 and many more. But it blows my mind that no one talks about it and bring it to DE attention more on addressing it and the reason why I'm talking about it is because I like this game and I want to see it succeed even more.Well everyone has been suggesting these "concept" for years DE hasn't done anything towards it and the thing is when people like me make these "constructive arguments" people will very quickly get on the defense and defend DE like they do nothing wrong while they still leave console tenno in the past with updates instead taking the nesscary steps in order for all of us to play at the same time and experience their awesome creations together.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)MasterGaming234 said:

i understand what you mean, but we have talked about it for years till we are blue in the face on both sides , ive been on console warfarme since it dropped on xb1 and have made similar stipulations on some of the update issues, and i talk with de staff on the subject frequently. sometimes im heard sometimes im not,,,, ;/ 

the major factor it wont happen as long as sony and microsoft are blocking the update flow, because fact is dosnt cost a thing to push that out to pc and debug , so thats the big speedbump in the way of that issue

and again not constructive when its being thrown at other users in a update announcement thread, thats just cry for attention ,not constructive or positive in any light,  creating a solid feedback thread in feeback section with how to, maybe even a layed out plan and do a inner office communication delivery flowchart?, maybe in GD get a poll going ?I can keep providing the "hint-hint" steps you should take to get this seen and heard .....

i do not think your arguments are bad in the base idea, but its your methods and how you word them that thwart your delivery tenno

4 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Spoiler

Side note I looked the lore for kuva for the final scene and i couldn't find anything on it just to let you know.

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i understand what you mean, but we have talked about it for years till we are blue in the face on both sides , ive been on console warfarme since it dropped on xb1 and have made similar stipulations on some of the update issues, and i talk with de staff on the subject frequently. sometimes im heard sometimes im not,,,, ;/ 

the major factor it wont happen as long as sony and microsoft are blocking the update flow, because fact is dosnt cost a thing to push that out to pc and debug , so thats the big speedbump in the way of that issue

and again not constructive when its being thrown at other users in a update announcement thread, thats just cry for attention ,not constructive or positive in any light,  creating a solid feedback thread in feeback section with how to, maybe even a layed out plan and do a inner office communication delivery flowchart?, maybe in GD get a poll going ?I can keep providing the "hint-hint" steps you should take to get this seen and heard .....

i do not think your arguments are bad in the base idea, but its your methods and how you word them that thwart your delivery tenno

What a better place to start on their own forums but if people don't take the incentive to keep pressing DE on that we want this option and if dont we will be forever stuck in current loop. I know that when it comes to getting stuff cert it can be a pain with microsoft and sony but looking at from their point of view they dont want games that break consoles because then they get millions of phone calls to their support asking about why their game wont properly. If was DE I would make a good soild build that can be pass for cert instead of this nonsense of fixing it over time so that everyone can enjoy the content.

17 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:
Spoiler

ordan karsaius fragment for the red liquid specifically, orokin offering it 

Spoiler

but how does that make us evil for drinking it? Or how does it make us good for destroying it. What does controlling it do for us. These are natural question that run across my mind for this scene and but really what story where they trying to get across for this update in general this story for update makes no sense I still dont understand my operator back of how she get mad when she gets called a certain word.

20 hours ago, (XB1)MasterGaming234 said:
  Hide contents

but how does that make us evil for drinking it? Or how does it make us good for destroying it. What does controlling it do for us. These are natural question that run across my mind for this scene and but really what story where they trying to get across for this update in general this story for update makes no sense I still dont understand my operator back of how she get mad when she gets called a certain word.

There is some lore you are missing, If i tell u it be a spoiler .

I'm suddenly having freezing issues at the end of a multiplayer game. It's fine throughout the game, but when we get to the reward screen back in your ship, my game while not exactly freezing is umm stuck. I can't back out of the reward screen or do anything except restart the game. 288 days playing and suddenly I have freezing issues???? 

On 2016-11-08 at 4:56 PM, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

I'm still having freezing issues BTW...... Sad face

OMG is this boring and lame as well (insert any word not allowed on the forum you want) here. I thought Rathoom was bad. The mod drop rate is junk. I really hope the WW is coming soon because this is just painful. Finished it all within a hour and that endurance is just awful. Sorry DE I love this game but you really need to stop making this stuff it is just bad.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

OMG is this boring and lame as well (insert any word not allowed on the forum you want) here. I thought Rathoom was bad. The mod drop rate is junk. I really hope the WW is coming soon because this is just painful. Finished it all within a hour and that endurance is just awful. Sorry DE I love this game but you really need to stop making this stuff it is just bad.

I loved it. I like the idea of the enemies taking the form of a Warframe.