Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think I'm stuck in this test (mastery test 17>18)

KAHO16

20161110193830_1.jpg

(kill count is 661... is not normal, isn't it?)

Mastery rank test (17 -> 18)

Objective is just doing 5 waves of corpus defense mission, but lotus just doesn't stop sending enemies.

I did 4 waves and I think I definitely did 5th wave, but clear message doesn't show up.

I can't abort this because.... you know well what happens. (I don't want to wait 24 hours by completely *UNFAIR* reason!)

I'm drowning with endless enemies...

23 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

i finished with 842 enemies killed. Just stuck to it, pretty sure it's bugged af.

Ouch, that sucks. It's terrible when the game bugs, but it's even worse when it happens on Mastery Tests because they make you wait a whole twenty-four hours to retake.

I'm glad the stealth-based/no abilities/melee strike orbs/rescue the prisoner test gives you three chances. Sometimes I wish some of the other one would, too...

20161110200119_1.jpg

now I killed almost 1,000 enemies

I know this problem have to be reported, but I also know nothing will be changed if I report this problem.

What I want is resetting mastery rank test cooldown, but I'm sure DE will solve this problem several weeks later.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2016. 11. 26. at 7:25 PM, Razyda777 said:

Does this happen 100% of the time or was I just unlucky?

I don't know, but many people passed at first time, and I passed normally when I tried second time. (with loki prime, T.boltace)

so it seems not to be always happen.

Thank you for proving that this bug still exists.

On 2016. 11. 26. at 6:40 PM, Zeblith said:

Yeah, this one was definitely stuck for me, too.

Thank you too!

anyway, I started this topic over 2 weeks ago, and update note doesn't tell me "it fixed", so I gotta submit a ticket to fix this bug.

DE, WHY GIVES NO ATTENTION FOR MR TEST BUG? (at least I felt)

I failed the test with bugs like this(impossible to progress) several times so I did I can do, submitted ticket and wrote the topic, but DE gave me, no reward, no apology no fix notification.

MR test  bugs are very important even we can retry next day because "Praying that bugs do not happen is not proving ourselves as Tenno!"