Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't complete Orokin Moon Speed Drift test

terraviper5

Question

Hi!

So I decided I wanted that speed drift mod for my Volt and started farming it. Test is inhumanely rare so I'm even more annoyed by this thing that happened to me. I finally found the test after hours and hours of repeating the same mission, I have prepared myself by wathing videos of it on youtube, and took speed volt with me. So I start the test, run through it like a breeze, shoot the button at the end so that doors open, run through the second part, shoot the button, run to the pillar, but the pillar is only halfway up. I go back and one of the buttons looked like it hasn't been shot (and doesn't react to shooting it anymore afterwards). Now I know they should flip around when you shoot them, but I dont know if they flip back after some time, so I thought maybe just maybe I missed or something, Im not sure if doors would have even opened and let me out if I missed it. So I said okay, lets find it again and try again. So I search and find it thankfully faster than previously, again watch a video just before the test to be sure, and took special care about shooting the buttons. But guess what. SAME HAPPEND! Same darn thing!

Does anyone have an idea what to do? I don't want to waste time on this anymore if this will happen every time I find it -_-

17 answers to this question

You sure you didnt approach the test spinning with a telos boltace, or exploding balls of a simulor, or any other aoe damage that could have hit a hallway plate prematurely? Because that f***s it.

Other than that, I don't know. It worked fine for me some time ago.

2 hours ago, Prinny13 said:

I used Nezha for this, simply keep sliding and once the hatch is somewhat open throw Blazing Chakram to "cheese" it :D

You will need to do this few times before you succeed but never give up!

Thanks for advice, but Im sure speed wasn't the issue, I have Sprint Boost aura, Rush mod, Armored Agility (+15% sprint), Intensify + Power Drift (145% power strength), Primed Continuity and Streamline. You just have to shoot the buttons at the end of each of two parts right, not the hammers at sides?

2 hours ago, Mover-NeRo said:

I for example cant even find Speed Drift test :(

Ikr, its so annoying when it can be failed so easily (I know people say the did it with ease but I really prepared for it, I thought I had everything necessary) -_- Really just take speed volt or loki and rush through, if you find other test or dont find any abort. Even with that method it takes ages to find one.

2 hours ago, El_Chino said:

You sure you didnt approach the test spinning with a telos boltace, or exploding balls of a simulor, or any other aoe damage that could have hit a hallway plate prematurely? Because that f***s it.

Other than that, I don't know. It worked fine for me some time ago.

I had vaykor hek, lex prime and galatine prime. The second time I took lex prime and carefully shot every enemy in vicinity so that no one could interfere. I mean its possible vaykor hek has so much range with that justice effect it activated the button from previous corridor, hmmm.

1 hour ago, pauli133 said:

Just as a datapoint, I successfully completed the speed test last night as Nyx.

Make sure you do both sides.

I did both sides, of that Im very sure ;)

1 hour ago, DaftMeat said:

Good luck, happy gaming Tenno.

Watched that and many other videos :\ I knew what I had to do, something else must have gone wrong :\

1 hour ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

I would spend some time in trade chat to get it from someone for cheap, it's a pretty weak mod after all, so few people will want it.

Its to maximize speed builds for those "easy" missions where you just need to rush through, this one is an example (what an irony, i need that mod for its own mission).

8 minutes ago, terraviper5 said:

Thanks for advice, but Im sure speed wasn't the issue, I have Sprint Boost aura, Rush mod, Armored Agility (+15% sprint), Intensify + Power Drift (145% power strength), Primed Continuity and Streamline. You just have to shoot the buttons at the end of each of two parts right, not the hammers at sides?

Speed is needed here my friend and Nezha can do it by simply sliding, also as long as the hatch above the pillar is open you "teleport" to it and here is the second usage for Nezha :D

That's how i "finished" it, saw the hatch open, threw in my Chakram and completed it :P

26 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

Speed is needed here my friend and Nezha can do it by simply sliding, also as long as the hatch above the pillar is open you "teleport" to it and here is the second usage for Nezha :D

That's how i "finished" it, saw the hatch open, threw in my Chakram and completed it :P

What I meant to say is that the Volt build I used is pretty darn fast :)

Problem with Nezha is that its gonna take longer to find the test because she can't be as fast as Volt with his "2", but I'm definitely going to try it if it bugs out again. Someone here even commented that it bugged for him: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4j4kci/speed_drift_test_tile_spawn_rate_is_absolutely/

"

[–]murica_dream 1 point 6 months ago 

Has anyone completed speed test? I could've swore it bugged for me but no way to test since it is so rare.

"

Unfortunately it didn't open for me, so teleport wouldn't help :(

20 minutes ago, brxricano said:

If you heard the 'BEEEYOO!' completion sound but you still cant get it then it IS bugged. if you didnt then, you did something wrong OR something went wrong.

Unfortunately I wasn't focused on sounds so Im really not sure hmm.

Edited by terraviper5

Okay same exact thing happened for the third time. I think I'll give up on this bugged thing now until they fix it 10 years later.

The button that does not flip when shot:

warframe-2016-11-12-02-4.jpgwarframe-2016-11-12-02-4.jpg

Heck even lasers are bugged or what?

warframe-2016-11-12-02-4.jpg

Or maybe I'll do it again just to record it...

Edited by terraviper5