Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, Spkr4theDead said:

I'm having this same problem. (posted 2 of my own threads and nothing :/ )

3 hours ago, CruzrTN said:

Same here, have restarted about 10 times but cannot proceed past the "Hold [Key] for Void Mode". I tried some suggestions that had worked for others having to do with video quality but no luck. Which really, really sucks cause you're stuck in a quest that cannot continue and cannot do anything else but wait for DE to fix the mess.

2 hours ago, FXStrato said:

Have been having this issue since yesterday. Tried changing key bindings, resetting to default, changing resolution; nothing. Would really love it if I wasn't fking stuck in the middle of the quest and unable to even receive login rewards.

Here is a fix that may work for those who are stuck within the quest when Ordis want to purge the operator.

Go to display menu and try the following by changing your actual settings:

1. Change vertical sync on/off 
  2. Change to fullscreen or borderless
  3. Restart the game

On 11/12/2016 at 1:50 PM, Terragis said:

Problem is when I went to my dojo to GET the dragon key. I CAN'T. It will not under any circumstance allow you to enter the Orokin Lab screen to create the blueprint for the key because it keeps saying "Can not create Solar Rails under Armistice". It keeps kicking you out of the menu and you can not get any keys from it.

I have the same problem.

Ever since the war within update, I'm experiencing minute long freezes upon enter or exiting a mission and when starting up the game. The screen will freeze on the image of the liset flying (black screen in the case of starting up the game), but nothing will move and there is no sound for about a minute. The game will load as usual afterwards. The loading bar will continue and I will see the liset animation.

Currently, I'm using my on board graphics on the Intel 2500k because my graphics card died during the Index weekend event. I'm using the same hardware before and after the update.

16 hours ago, aerosoul1337 said:

My operator doesn't wear any hood, but if I play as a client, it shows a hood that overwrites my setting (and the my body is changed from female to male).

Clients can't use Emotes sometimes when connected to hosts (They appear to be locked, with a valid and clear 'Lock' symbol). Operators cannot handshake each other while outside their Warframes. (may not be a bug, but should be a feature!  :thumbup:)

Sometimes using Transference can glitch you out of the map, and there are numerous issues with client/hosts. (FPS drops and such) Host can see the Zariman hood on a client or vice versa, even when the suit is not selected. (The entire Zariman suit seems to be glitched beneath the actual chosen suit for your customized Operator, at least when connected as a client, it may include host though.) EDIT: Client Operators also cannot sprint while active and mobile.

These are the bugs I've seen so far, I'll keep an eye out for more.

Mine wears a koppra hood and it shows the zariman hood ontop of it.

Not just hood though, it also shows another suit merged with the koppra suit i have.

sleeves seem fine, i only had zariman equipped.

z7tzb.png

does anyone have a fix on the white screen issue that me and a couple of people are suffering from when the operator uses transference inside the ship to go back to the queens it stays at a constant white state.Pls help me as im unable to do anything other than trying to get pass this bug

18 minutes ago, Ragingwasabi said:

Mine wears a koppra hood and it shows the zariman hood ontop of it.

Not just hood though, it also shows another suit merged with the koppra suit i have.

sleeves seem fine, i only had zariman equipped.

z7tzb.png

My operator's gender is reversed (body figure changed from female to male).

So, I've already been running into this, but it keeps happening, and is especially prevalent (and irritating) when farming Kuva. When I'm in the middle of an action, such as a melee attack, and an enemy uses a knockdown attack (i.e. Heavy Gunners Ground Slam), I can no longer perform that action until after I extract and begin a different mission. My Warframe just twitches instead. In said Kuva farm, by the end of the mission, I couldn't use the tap5 (because no spoilers), I couldn't slide, I couldn't melee in any way, and I couldn't bullet jump unless I was standing still. I'm sure there are much more important bugs, but this one causes missions to fail, and lesser Tenno like me to get angry.

Edited by kpa732

Various things:

Profile looks different when viewed by another player. Seems to be the hairstyle (missing), sun/moon thing (everyone sees their own, whoever's profile they're looking at), sigil (missing), and weapons (showing when viewed by someone else even when checked as invisible when holstered). http://imgur.com/a/XwHE2 vs http://imgur.com/a/srWsS

Two hoods: http://imgur.com/a/pbkEC

Stuck in kuva spy ramp (while it was closing, unstuck doesn't help): http://imgur.com/a/DxUuU

Fissure counter mixed up with kuva counter (the siphon had already been destroyed): http://imgur.com/a/8BQEk

Holstered Sonicor (not just in profile, but in game/mission): http://imgur.com/a/OvWgG

Edited by schilds

1 hour ago, KiraDess said:

Here is a fix that may work for those who are stuck within the quest when Ordis want to purge the operator.

Go to display menu and try the following by changing your actual settings:

1. Change vertical sync on/off 
  2. Change to fullscreen or borderless
  3. Restart the game

My friend was stuck there as well and what seemed to work was to lose the internet connection at the beginning of the cinematic. Now, we tried it several times before actually completing the mission, and what happened was that it worked (the objective appeared) twice. Didn't work the third time nor the fourth time. The fourth time, my friend completed the mission but we were not quick enough to plug the cable back so the "network not responding" message appeared during the following mission and the game went back to the login screen. After a few more tries, it finally worked although the internet was on the whole time. Go figure.

During any mission, if you press 5 to exit Transference while simultaneously falling into an out-of-bounds area (a pit, etc.), it results in you being locked in place until the operator's health reaches 0. That is, no inputs are recognized at all by the game; even Alt+F4 doesn't work. If there aren't any enemies there to kill your operator, you have no choice but to exit the game through Ctrl+Alt+Del.

I have bugs with operator.

1. The xbox360 controller "Hold Crouch" button dont work, (LB).

With warframe work, with operator dont work!

2. yesterday i go sortie, and use 5 button, operator released with no body and no hair, and stuck. http://imgur.com/a/xj5gP

Later i change back to warframe caracter and all of mission my warframe stuck /unsuck not help.

Please fix controller support and unstuck command.

1 hour ago, Alnico said:

still permastuck on this part of the quest

After waking for the second time, and re-casting all your abilities, the 'PRESS 5 TO ACTIVATE TRANSFERENCE' screen happens where you can't do anything else, only problem is pressing the button or holding it down or pre-emptively rebinding it to another button and pressing or holding that down don't work either, anyone else having this issue?

End result is that I'm stuck on that screen with nothing to do but alt-f4

http://i.imgur.com/FJ6pXzs.jpg

this part https://youtu.be/WB91_sKPc-4?t=3110 i chose neutral twice, dont know if that's related

mine just gives a white screen after that sooo i think we're both on the same page

After returning to Orbiter and showing Ordis my new powers, I must use Transpherence. But then after something like 10 seconds screen turns white. No loading screens, only music still playing. I had to use ctrl+esc to leave game. I checked forums and changed something in display settings, but it did not help. Because I'm stuck in TWW, I cannot even play this game ('cause i can't leave this quest).