The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Greetings, 

The clan dojos elevators dont work. Once you go in the elevator and use it, it just closes the door and refuses to move, so you are basically stuck in the elevator. Yesterday everything worked fine, until my game update to TWW. I assume TWW update is the one to blame at this point, so hope you fix it soon! :)

Имеется лаг, описываю: в корабле вроде бы нормально все, но когда захожу в квест или любую другую миссию не могу видеть ни карты( только запасную карту), ни хр, ни маны, ни показателей союзников, ни прицела. Это буквально пару дней назад началось,есть еще один вопрос по поводу голосовой связи(ноутбук, микро вставлен, работает хорошо в скайпе и других приложениях кроме игры,все настройки сверял с другими игроками,но голосовой чат все ровно не работает)

I stucked after killing the Queen, where I supposed to go back to the ship. Just after the Queens room there is a small room with some crates And on the left side there is a door with a Green symbol.. that door doesnt open.

@Edit: The mission Just failed after a countdown started and reach zero. After that, I came back to the part that I fought with the guards before. After doing this, Lotus start a dialog but nothing else was said and I'm still stucked. Teshin is starring at the door. 

@Edit2: Maybe this bug happened because of my choice (that was me killing her). If the mission fail again I'll do another choice and see what happens.

Spoiler

jwchLHF.png

@Edit3: Let Teshin kill the queen this time and I stood in the queens room until the dialog ends. This time I could leave the room and end this part of the quest.

Edited by ImagoMortis

48 minutes ago, Eversor said:

Please, FIX Steam Controller Support, TWW has killed support for it, it wont change between modes, changing profiles or keys in steam overlay crashes my game, even on lisett. Please, please DE

Experiencing the same problem, the controller is stuck only on Launcher settings. I use a controller to mitigate Carpal Tunnel problems and without it working properly, my Warframe time and enjoyment is severely limited.

7 hours ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

[SPOILERS]

For controllers, the Hold to Crouch button setting does not work for the operator, and you cannot use any of the functions associated with it. You have to pause the game and switch to Toggle Crouch. Also, I have to physically press the 5 button on the keyboard for my new skill, rather than it being a button on the controller. And your energy counter in Void form doesn't appear until you press the ability menu button, which can reverse the transferance.

Same thing here, using a XBOX 360 controller, the only way to activate transferance is with keyboard, and hold to crouch doesnt count for dash, only toggle crouch, which is rather annoying. For me this is nearly gamebreaking, as I havent used keyboard for control since I started playing.

Also, upon completion of [TWW] i received no rewards and no mail. 

Edited by Tranxx4