Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Spoiler

Was the release of the upcoming Prime models intended, because I have seen her in all her glory already.

And here's a side of hype to go with my hype.

Would you like some hype with that?

Edited by Cazzzz

No quest rewards here, either. Super happy with it otherwise. 

This may not be a bug, but during the first gauntlet with the Golden Ravenous Maw, I somehow made it not attack me. I think I tried to use the Void Beam on it and it crawled away for a second before doing...whatever it does to me.

My english is bad, but I'll try to explain my bug.

Spoiler

Well, I wanted to play this quest at projector and I'm started 1th mission for setting colors at projector and setting mouse. It's taked ~15 min or more and my mission was failed, (I din't know about this scripts), so I was try again this mission, but Lotus said comething about Teshin and I had seen that my 1th mission completed and I need to folow Teshin!
Please give me chance to play my 1th mission! :(

Just now, ShirikaRBQ said:

I have completed The War Within quest, but I didn't get ANYTHING AT ALL, I asked all of my friends, and they said that they got it after completing the quest, please help me! :( 

Known bug, it's happened to a lot of people, me included :( 

A couple of pages back they said they're working on it. Link

Unsure if this is the correct spot, TWW patch or TWW quest.

Post TWW patch, unable to correctly transition from Sharkwing to Foot (Uranus) - stuck in continual loop.  Once one player encountered this, every other player became stuck.

4 minutes ago, J4lor said:

2. And then I found myself unable to use focus skills and whenever I press 5, the operator just walk out from my warframe as in TWW... Lol.

hold 5 to use 5th ability. Would like to ask here that we get the option to swap this, hold for walk out, tap for ability.

In the area where you are required to transfer into a Golden Maw, it emerges from the ground when it comes near, I hit it with the beam and pressed 5, I've tried this multiple times and '5' seems unresponsive, I'm tried it without using the beam, by changing the key bindings for the ability and I'm completely unable to pass this point.

Edit: NVM I figured it out, I'm just a dingus, you press 'e' when you're up close, that stuns it and then you press 5.

Edited by Mrwitchdoctor

So with the new war within quest im at the part where she get's back to the ship and does all the skills she learned in the cave, now its telling me to press 5 to do Transference and i can't do any other thing. press all the 5's, i have even forced shutdown the game and logged back in game just pulls me back where i left off and still will not work so pretty much i can't do jack till this get's fixed.