Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Numberous PC crashes during the quest:

Once during first mission while capturing specter, once during second mission (archwing), seven times during the first major cinematic - cannot progress further.

Unable to send a bug report due to PC crash and reset.

Edit: Will try verifying game cache.

Edited by Neightrix

9 hours ago, Gaminus said:

SPOILERS

Reveal hidden contents

Got a gamebreaking bug during the mission after you meet Teshin and the Queens.  My sentinel is with me, and keeps killing me, making it impossible to complete the mission.

This is frustrating.

Same for me. Getting killed in orbitel by Helios. Thinked it's part of quest, but 3 times was enough, so went to check bug reports...

During any mission, enemies reset to T pose upon kill, until they disappear.
Can't activate transference when it is ready by pressing 5. I can only activate it by using Num Lock 5, but I can't deactivate it without pressing 5. It is very inconsistent, since TWW patch. I have no problems with my keyboard or key 5 in other applications.

8 hours ago, TheArchAngel said:

Have completed the quest but did not receive an inbox message for any rewards, no broken staff, no orvious bp, no riven mod... nadda, zip, zero.

Same here.

EDIT: After logging out and logging back in, I got Teshin's letter and the rewards!

Edited by MayuriK12
Fixed!

59 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

Taking control of the orokin..thing? ...in the bone wallway..
5 isn't working.
I've gotten it to work twice out of maybe 20+ tries.

What am I missing here? Doesn't seem to be a specific place to aim at.
Spamming the crap out of it seemed to be the way to do it.

If there's a place to aim at, or if rapidly tapping it is the trick, would be nice to know that.

Use 1 instead of 5 on the Orokin thingys, that's what I had to do.

i didn't receive the mod unlock after i unlocked the rifle riven mod, it said on the screen that i unlocked it and i pressed ok, but after that it was still locked on my mods section and i tried re doing the mission and it didn't even show the completed again and its still locked

This isn't really spoiler cause I have nothing to spoil,

But when I arrive at the moon for the first mission on the moon, the Door in the room with the quest marker won't open and nothing happens inside!

A friend told me that i'm so-posed to see someone in there but none except the corrupted enemies are in there?

"Why you no work!"