The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Just now, DXFabio said:

Please help me...

Im frozen in middle quest, after the operator shows is powers to ordis is needed to do the transference but when i press 5 to do it my screen turns white and freeze... when i close Warframe and re-open the game send me to the same time in quest and happens the same please help me because i cant play any other mission until i finish the quest and cant finish it until this bug still exist...

im having the same bug as you m fellow tenno

is this what your bug looks like cause it seems so

[copy and paste to see it]

Edited by Mylifeforacake

i would like to know if the sloppy ueberstressing boring controlmechanisms to leave the frame at the final showdowngame at the queens is intended

its not really clear and needs too much patience and kills the good feelings the quest finally "should" and "do" create

nothing in warframe has had ever such a sloppy controlpossibillity, i need it more straight, if somebody ever would have teach me fighting that way i would have left every fighting school i was in in my life

can you change this please, DE ?

im also not some kid which greeds for finishing and farming things, i like and need simply clear moves ... thx for a possible understanding

Edited by Guest

I found 2 Operator bugs first is that when i use them her hairs highlight matches eye glow or energy colour and 2nd is that on endless relic missions after u collect 10 reactants then use operator the counter resets to 0/10 during use

I could not see the snow displacement and footsteps when walking through the snow. The tenno's legs were simply clipping through.

In the last bossfight for the first minute or something transference wasn't castable resulting in a "power prevented" message or similar. Mashing buttons seems to have eventually solved the situation.

Also, melee got stuck for a while again in the last bossfight. Casting transference twice of thrice solved the issue. Was using silva&aegis.

10 hours ago, Usamin27Sai said:

I can't trade MARA DETRON and Synoid Simulor. It's only me?

This should be fixed now! 

11 hours ago, Azrael said:
  Hide contents

I got my riven mod thingy and did the challenge, but now it is impossible to install it on any weapon. It shows up in the mods window but not in the arsenal when upgrading a weapon.

Make sure you're equipping it to a Rifle :) 

10 hours ago, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

this is the problem i have , i quit the first quest because i don't receive any cutscene etc, when i tryed to restart the war within from the alert system , game load me this quest and i can't do nothing ....

@[DE]Danielle pls fix this, i want play tww Q_Q

Do you have the quest active in your Codex? 

6 hours ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

I have custom keybinds and have gotten stuck:

EG3hCQB.jpg

Try rebinding your melee attack button back to "e" and relog. Let me know if that helps! 

Potential spoiler.

Spoiler

Unable to use melee after being killed as the Operator/using transference to go back to your Warframe. Even if I used Wukong's Primal fury I still couldnt melee.

During that glitch state my team mate still could see my operator, but I was playing as my warframe, reusing transference teleported the Operator back to me (Operator was in Void mode for some reason) but did not fix the issue with melee. (The only way to fix this if it happens is to die)

Maybe this has to do with being in primal fury and using transference? I do not remember if I was or not.

Edited by VaIkyria

37 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

For all of you wondering about missing rewards post-The War Within completion! 

file:///C:/Users/user/Desktop/0c16ce7330f8b704ed5dfca2948da05d.jpg

is this bug going to get fixed it occurred when my operator used transference and it wont load the loading screen i tried restarting the game and restarting my PC and it still gives me the same result.Or is there a solution to this.The bug is after my operator used transference the screen stays at a constant white state and it wont load anymore

[Copy and paste it to see the bug]

Edited by Mylifeforacake

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but pressing the '5' key to activate the focus power is not activating the operator. No it's not the keyboard. I can do everything else fine, Excel, calculator no issues. But to activate the operator I have to press the '5' key repeatedly before it registers.

Edited by kruwreka

13 hours ago, Dragonah said:

The Xiphos Kuva skin appears to be missing from the market. all other items from the mega-bundle can be purchased sepereatly except for that skin.

This. I mean the skin is there but u can't buy it separately for now. You get a message with an unknown error and your plat hasn't been taken. Fix this

Edited by P0isoNblacK

A lot of players are experiencing bugs where quests are getting completely skipped if they are aborted or a crash occurs during one of the quest missions. We want to enjoy The War Within but it's very discouraging to do so after having missed parts of it.

I'm very worried that this issue was still not acknowledged by DE in any of the threads where it was reported, and hasn't even been added to the list of known issues in the OP of this megathread. This needs to be addressed so we at least know we should wait for a fix that will reset lost progress.

Just now, TheBreeze said:

A lot of players are experiencing bugs where quests are getting completely skipped if they are aborted or a crash occurs during one of the quest missions. We want to enjoy The War Within but it's very discouraging to do so after having missed parts of it.

I'm very worried that this issue was still not acknowledged by DE in any of the threads where it was reported, and hasn't even been added to the list of known issues in the OP of this megathread. This needs to be addressed so we at least know we should wait for a fix that will reset lost progress.

and im just sitting here since 9pm GMT+8 waiting for a hotfix on my white screen bug :C

I'm currently trapped in the Mountain Path as the operator does not accept my controller's bound crouch button whatsoever. I have to press V on my keyboard to use two thirds of the puzzle-solving abilities required to get out of it, which is awkward as hell. I managed to limp through the Void Dash section, but the Void Mode section is borderline impossible to progress since I lose precious time moving my hand back to the controller to walk once it activates. I have mine bound to B on my Xbox 360 controller and this is the first time it's ever failed to register. Everything else works fine, but I cannot activate the abilities I need to in order to progress.

This bug makes this mission-and more importantly the entire game as it's past the point of no return-functionally unplayable. This needs to be fixed fast, because if it isn't then I actually cannot play the game again. I'm not happy.

Edited by BlaineKodos

Operator hacks leave the spy vault doors locked and unhackable if you are forced back into your frame during the hack close animation.  

I decided to trot the kid out instead of loki/limbo for a spy vault.  I had just succeed at the vault door hack, but during the close animation, something forced the kid back into the frame.   result: locked vault door, no control to hack it again, mission can't be completed. 

Just now, I99Doku said:
  Hide contents

Completely losing functionality after attempting transference in the ship after teshin's boot camp. It fades to white and doesn't move.

im having the same problem as you right now :C

screen stays in a constant white state :C

Edited by Mylifeforacake

Bug in the final misson of the TWW quest

Spoiler

I've defeated the queens, then back to ship ordis send me in a final mission, back on the snow montain. Then i find a door that i need to charge the stone-thing to open, door open, can't pass, invisible wall. Try to do everything, nothing works, i quit the game (alt-F4). Quest completed, can't do the final misson, i need to se the end of this :(

My whole quest is bugged. On first mission on Lua nothing happend when i've arrived to quest mark, then game crashed when log in again mission on lua was skipped and now nothing is happening in Find Teshin quest, there is no quest mark, Lotus don't say a word, alarms not working

I play this game with a controller and now that i have Transference i can't aim my weapons.

There's no way to rebind or unbind the Transference ability. it's currently bound to double tap left trigger and i aim with left trigger.

And, i couldnt hold to crouch during the mountain pass area. i had to set it to toggle crouch.

53 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Do you have the quest active in your Codex? 

@[DE]Danielle yes the quest is active ,the problem is that i never end the first one since i quit it , and the codex count it done, and send me to the 2° one , i send a ticket to the support whit the EE.log and launcher.log (i send a copy of this file when i was inside the 2° quest like in the video i posted) file inside, maybe this can help to undestand the problem :)

id: #689264