Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What price have "primed chamber"?

Tachii

Just now, Freezing-Dragon said:

In before those people who have the Primed would be mad at DE.

Super mad and Riven mod would be.... more value maybe.

Well, I was one of those who have good luck on getting a good riven mod. So I am upset and admit this is "Unfair".

The cheapest one available right now is 43500 platinum.

No, it is not worth that price.

Nowhere near.

It's a terrible mod. I know it's rare but seriously, nearly 44k platinum for a mod that's only any use on sniper rifles..... 

Edited by Ailissa

22 hours ago, Ailissa said:

The cheapest one available right now is 43500 platinum.

No, it is not worth that price.

Nowhere near.

It's a terrible mod. I know it's rare but seriously, nearly 44k platinum for a mod that's only any use on sniper rifles..... 

For people who want to have this, and are willing to pay more than the going price of other Primed mods, it's not about using it. It's about having it. Exclusivity is a thing, and since this is one of the "oopsies" that is still able to be traded, it surfaces every now and then and people who don't have one but have to have one will pay.

Frankly speaking...  Primed Chamber is no longer the magical unicorn mod that it used to be thanks to the Riven Mods and I'm glad.  So while it used to go for absurd amounts of platinum like 20,000 to 50,000p, there are better mods out there now.  Sure someone will pay that for the rarity, but for someone who cares about a mod that performs in game?  Nope..  there's no good reason to hunt for a Primed Chamber anymore.

Edited by sushidubya

58 minutes ago, NineDevils said:

i think it got removed from the game i cant find it in the index nor it appears in chat  when u try to link it >.>

It was exclusive and has never been rereleased. There were 101 awarded as prizes, and some small unknown number were created from transmutation while it was enabled but wasn't supposed to be for that mod. 100 were given out to the top 100 scorers in The Informant, and 1 copy was handed out as a prize for a promotion.

Note that while it has "Primed" in the name it's not actually a Prime mod. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Primed_Chamber

100% Bonus Damage to First Shot in Clip; Sniper Rifles Only, 7 drain, V (Madurai) polarity, Rare 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Charged_Chamber

40% Bonus Damage to First Shot in Clip; Sniper Rifles Only, 9 drain; V (Madurai) polarity, Uncommon

It's a pipe dream of a mod that benefits one, potentially two weapons in the entire game. It is that expensive because unlike almost everything else there is truly a finite number of them that exist. Now that there is a Riven mod available for this weapon, even a half decent one will be as good as Primed Chamber and a really nice one will definitely outshine it. Consider that you can roll crit chance, crit damage, and damage together; while it might take some time and cost to do so, it will be nearly infinitely less expensive than buying a Primed Chamber.