Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AAAAARGH WHY? why have you done it?

NineTailsFoxKyuubi

Question

Sorry for my english.

Few days ago i was checking the codex because i had just scanned the new grineer units. i noticed that the elemental resistances of all the enemies had been changed. ( viral became strong against infested, gas against alloy armor etc. etc.)I changed the builds of all my weapons (i have 43 weapons, 3 builds per weapon), now the elemental resistanced are the same as before.

why? 

8 answers to this question

Hiya NineTailsFoxKyuubi! 

There was a UI bug that was showing the wrong damage resistance indicators, we fixed this in Hotfix 19.0.3:

• Fixed The Codex displaying incorrect resistances for all enemies. This was just a UI bug and did not affect actual gameplay.

So the values you saw then were incorrect, the damage resistance indicators as they are now are correct. Apologies for the confusion! 

39 minutes ago, NineTailsFoxKyuubi said:

Sorry for my english.

Few days ago i was checking the codex because i had just scanned the new grineer units. i noticed that the elemental resistances of all the enemies had been changed. ( viral became strong against infested, gas against alloy armor etc. etc.)I changed the builds of all my weapons (i have 43 weapons, 3 builds per weapon), now the elemental resistanced are the same as before.

why? 

After what [DE]Danielle said, I hope you didn't already changed your builds XD