Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Prime Access announced ♡♡ can't wait for 22nd ♡♡

(PSN)Mofojokers

Just now, ViS4GE said:

Yey, I'm so...not excited...at all.

I ask myself why would I play valkyr now...and nothing comes to mind.

Just now, Stoner74 said:

Excited? Why? This is a legit question. I don't understand people. I've been waiting Valk prime for 2.5 years.. this is the biggest disappointment I've had in all the games I've ever played.

Not sure why you two are so down on her. But as someone who plays every frame she is definitely one of the most fun frames.

But then again I'm a big fan of Dragon age reavers. ?

Don't Anger The Kitty!

giphy_14.gif

8 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Excited? Why? This is a legit question. I don't understand people. I've been waiting Valk prime for 2.5 years.. this is the biggest disappointment I've had in all the games I've ever played.

This is an even bigger disappointment for all of us who've been waiting for Banshee Prime.

Just now, Stoner74 said:

Valkyr is my favorite frame. I'm sorry if i did not expect a rushed prime with rushed accessories. 

Everyone loves the kitty but curious can you go in detail with the problem. Because i feel like I'm missing something. ?

I'm insanely excited for Venka Prime as well as they are my favorite weapons even over my Galatine prime lol....?

Just never could get them working high level side. ?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Everyone loves the kitty but curious can you go in detail with the problem. Because i feel like I'm missing something. ?

I'm insanely excited for Venka Prime as well as they are my favorite weapons even over my Galatine prime lol....?

Just never could get them working high level side. ?

Because making a prime of her actual form is absolute non sense. But DE decided to "rush" her they make more money with the holidays coming very soon. And if i recall, DE themselves told us Valkyr prime was going to be special and not like the others. I expected a pre-corpus valkyr and her default helmet being primed. And looks like it isnt happening hence why i'm extremely angry at DE and this game.

She's about what I expected and was hoping for. I'm stoked.

Cernos Prime...man, normally I detest bows, but that thing...wow. Still a bow, but if you've got have such a thing it may as well look mahhhrvelous--and this does.

Venka Prime. They look good, but.../yawn. It better have some screamin' stats, otherwise it'll be joining the Ankyros Prime on the asheap of tenno history.

Anything else is gravy.

1 minute ago, Stoner74 said:

Because making a prime of her actual form is absolute non sense. But DE decided to "rush" her they make more money with the holidays coming very soon. And if i recall, DE themselves told us Valkyr prime was going to be special and not like the others. I expected a pre-corpus valkyr and her default helmet being primed. And looks like it isnt happening hence why i'm extremely angry at DE and this game.

O now i understand it's because of the deal that her deluxe skin was meant to be her true form before Alad mucked with it.

The prime is closer to that of her Alad form version than the deluxe.

But you gotta admit it still looks beautiful and how nice does Cernos Prime and Venka Prime look.

But yeah i could understand that some may of had high hopes based on the *deluxe lore* and have every right to be upset.