Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

6 Sorties maybe 7... All 2k Endo!

MomoQuint

Little bit of a rant, c´mon at least with the old sorties i got more 4k endo.

I really dont need the endo anymore... but this feels like the drop rates for other rewards became lower or something.
Maybe its just me and some bad luck, cuz RNG, but still i want to get it out of my system.

6 ( Maybe 7? not sure, can't remember :poop: ) DAYS!!! same reward, DE u are EVIL!

Edited by MomoQuint

They adressed this in the dev stream, we will see an update sometime in the future that'll reduce the chance of getting an item if you get it multiple times in a row. You'll just have to deal with the Endo till it hits. Somebody did a poll, it's only 60% chance i think last i checked. 

4 minutes ago, xFrostKnightx said:

They adressed this in the dev stream, we will see an update sometime in the future that'll reduce the chance of getting an item if you get it multiple times in a row. You'll just have to deal with the Endo till it hits. Somebody did a poll, it's only 60% chance i think last i checked. 

I have not seen the Dev stream this week, i will go and watch it. TY

4 minutes ago, Suncake said:

Getting 2k endo 4 days in a row, that's frustrating. Would be better to have one endo reward, so I won't feel too bad about not getting at least 4k endo.

I've read somewhere in the forums something about your idea, i would love that they combine the ENDO rewards...
Example: We get some random ENDO between 2k and 4k ENDO, but its only one reward not two of the same.

cheers!

Edited by MomoQuint

It is important that for some people endo is not a trash reward, just as important too realize that it is not at hard at all to to get 2k from regular missions, so it is a bit of a let down as a reward(I like to think it of as DE laughing at me for putting in the time to run the sorties) :P.    It would be better if it weren't so absurdly heavily weighted as a reward, but that is DE for you.

3 minutes ago, OfPowerOfWant said:

Been done with sorties and focus for forever now because of this.

Endo is everywhere lol. Dojo color pigment is more of a reward....

Hundred +weapons and frames, 4 lenses to make a large and we can only get 1 per season, over it...

You do know you can get greater lens now? 

DE, Sheldon, we only need 1 Endo reward :/

The following is purely my Opinion!!!

Remove 2k Endo and have any of these as rewards (the amount can be adjusted)  :

Neural Sensors (3-5), Nitain (5), Kuva (600-1k) or built Forma (1-2)!!

Yes some of them can be farmed but having them drop from Sortie is not a bad thing, at least these rewards are better than 2k Endo.

1 hour ago, MomoQuint said:

Little bit of a rant, c´mon at least with the old sorties i got more 4k endo.

I really dont need the endo anymore... but this feels like the drop rates for other rewards became lower or something.
Maybe its just me and some bad luck, cuz RNG, but still i want to get it out of my system.

6 ( Maybe 7? not sure, can't remember :poop: ) DAYS!!! same reward, DE u are EVIL!

Not just you, my wife and I are getting 5 to 6 in a row 2k endo reward.

I've gotten 2k endo every day since TWW, except for one Unairu lens. Multiple clanmates complain every day "2k endo for the _th time in a row".

Also, I ran 8 (vaulted) radiant relics and got the first common reward EVERY TIME.

There something definitely wrong with drop chances. It's sucking the fun out of the game for me.

Edited by XenoWraith

Same has happened to me and it is frustrating.

Not sure I'm on board with the proposed change in the devstream either, though he was kind of vague on what the change actually would do.

I'd personally like to see them being altered in a way much like relics, so say you run a sortie tonight and get 2k~ endo, it alters the reward table for the next sortie in a way like upgrading a relic to radiant would and that endo chance is lowered and each subsequent 2k~ endo reward after that, until a different reward is awarded, would lower it further still.

Edited by Kedai