Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Prime

Oni-Kenshiro

7 hours ago, Krumplifej said:

Not enough. On top of nitain and oxium, Booben umbra will cost 20 000 kuva and a new resource which hasn't been added yet. It will be a rare C rotation drop in a key locked archwing endless mission.

eBAJI4m.jpg

Halfway there!

In all seriousness, it's just a matter of making the best use of double resources weekends, a Smeeta Kavat sometimes, and the three hour resource booster login reward when it happens.  I got 8K of that Kuva yesterday in about an hour and a half with that booster.  Be patient and farm smarter, not harder.  

Except Nitain.  The only way to farm smarter with Nitain is to find an app and set up a notification for Nitain alerts, and be prepared to jump online at a moment's notice.  I got to about 100 that way, but stopped doing it.  Since then, just playing whenever they pop up while I'm online has netted 40 more on top of ones I've spent.

That kind of also goes for Oxium, now, as well.  When they appear, the 300 Oxium alerts are arguably the fastest way to get Oxium, even though boosters don't affect alert rewards.

1 minute ago, (XB1)BroaderSaucer said:

Watch valk prime cost a boatload of kuva, nitain, oxium, argon, and nothing else.

The reason that Vauban Prime is so resource expensive is to put it on a parallel with how difficult it is to obtain the regular Vauban, who is time gated and requires a lot of luck to obtain.

Nekros Prime, however didn't even come close to Vauban Prime's costs; 5 nitains, 2 argon crystals, 3 tellurium, and the rest being common resources. Why would Valkyr Prime's requirements be anywhere near Vauban Prime's?

3 hours ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Stock up on everything warframes are slowly jumping up.

From small amounts like 1 cell to things like 7000 Oxi. 

What's next

10 Nitain per item

15k Oxi

50k Cryo

ETC ?

a new cold based tonfa that needs 2 sibears as a prerequisite, and then a forma + more oxium ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by -1459.Voltage-