Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RIVEN MODS FOR melee and secondary

Matt89Connor

• 5 weeks later...

I don't know if anybody is still reading this but oneshooting enemies above level 100 even without any buffs is babyeasy. All u need are slash-procs. If u use something like a crit-status venka prime modded for full dmg (without any elemntal and with maining strike (optional)) u can kill a level 140 heavy gunner with 2 of the 8 ticks of the dot bleed procs... the venka prime is just a example and a lot of other melees can do that to and we are not talking about banshee + shadowstep yet.

Edited by Projekt096
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2016 at 5:36 AM, Extroah said:

Thanks for the Info if that's the case, i've always thought it was capped after the first stage of Red Crits.

But even with that i doubt that it's possible to 1hit kill anything above Lv 75-100 :x

So i know this is a long way past but if you go on warframe-builder.com you can build load outs and see how much dps you get out of them. i personally with tipedo can 1 hit a lvl 100 quite happy Prepotenza is right in that you can slay the trash mobs all the way up. where the mistake is made is when you try to extrapolate to multipliers higher than 4 or 5X if you start running a mission from around lvl 40 you will only obtain a 3 to 4x multiplier by time they are around lvl 90 and will be spawning almost exclusively eximas units. Once you add in healers buffs and a few elite mobs your kill rate drops very very fast and so in this you are right. if you are knocked down or stunned or miss an attack any time before reaching lvl 200 300 mobs you are done. lvl 100 to 140 is about the only time you can a ford a reset to your multiplier. Prepotenza is also mistaken in it being easy to get 4x and higher multipliers. 4x is 1215 hits 5x is 10935 hits. To even get from 5 to 5.5 is over 20 000 more hits :D to believe your damage can be infinite is at best short sighted.

P.S status weps hit higher than crit weps untill you hit 3x combo then only gass damage against groups but if your running a slash wep with high crit and weeping wounds once you hit 100% status and 300% or more crit damage your crit weps gona do alot more damage hands down. think of crit weps as wind up damage and elemental damage as insane early burst with ok sustain. 

Look at this level 140 heavy gunner:  http://imgur.com/a/EHPn2  (+ the proof that he is level 140:  http://imgur.com/a/11PKE (look at the gun of the second gunner in the first picture and where they stand, that shows that we are looking at the same 2 gunners)) and the build:  http://imgur.com/a/w5Ut

That is propably the best proof to show how strong status/crit hyprid builds can get on melees and other weapons!

Edited by Projekt096
  • Like 1

Honestly I think rivens are just another rng gimmick game breaker...would be nice to have them removed for good. There's absolutely no reason behind them except to make platinum flow...but then again it's a free 2 play game..we can't really demand, only suggest

Edited by Amphytrion

22 hours ago, Cocidous said:

So i know this is a long way past but if you go on warframe-builder.com you can build load outs and see how much dps you get out of them. i personally with tipedo can 1 hit a lvl 100 quite happy Prepotenza is right in that you can slay the trash mobs all the way up. where the mistake is made is when you try to extrapolate to multipliers higher than 4 or 5X if you start running a mission from around lvl 40 you will only obtain a 3 to 4x multiplier by time they are around lvl 90 and will be spawning almost exclusively eximas units. Once you add in healers buffs and a few elite mobs your kill rate drops very very fast and so in this you are right. if you are knocked down or stunned or miss an attack any time before reaching lvl 200 300 mobs you are done. lvl 100 to 140 is about the only time you can a ford a reset to your multiplier. Prepotenza is also mistaken in it being easy to get 4x and higher multipliers. 4x is 1215 hits 5x is 10935 hits. To even get from 5 to 5.5 is over 20 000 more hits :D to believe your damage can be infinite is at best short sighted.

P.S status weps hit higher than crit weps untill you hit 3x combo then only gass damage against groups but if your running a slash wep with high crit and weeping wounds once you hit 100% status and 300% or more crit damage your crit weps gona do alot more damage hands down. think of crit weps as wind up damage and elemental damage as insane early burst with ok sustain. 

Well, i know that it's somewhat possible in theory, but in practice it's just completely different, as you said. Reaching that point either takes forever, wont happen because of a lack of enemies spawning, or other things break your combo. But i don't use bloodrush/bodycount etc anyways, so yeah. :P

And just for the lulz since it fits in the melee topic : http://imgur.com/a/82Vjc

2 hours ago, Extroah said:

Well, i know that it's somewhat possible in theory, but in practice it's just completely different, as you said. Reaching that point either takes forever, wont happen because of a lack of enemies spawning, or other things break your combo. But i don't use bloodrush/bodycount etc anyways, so yeah. :P

And just for the lulz since it fits in the melee topic : http://imgur.com/a/82Vjc

If your wep has more than 15% crit use blood rush with or with out drifting or body count. you will hit a 3x multi in a few hits and more than 6x your damage beyond that its personal choice but to not use blood rush is a huge sin :P

On 07/01/2017 at 8:02 PM, Cocidous said:

If your wep has more than 15% crit use blood rush with or with out drifting or body count. you will hit a 3x multi in a few hits and more than 6x your damage beyond that its personal choice but to not use blood rush is a huge sin :P

Maybe. I had to use it for a Riven challenge but i wouldn't use it on a normal build tbh. I never play beyond Lv. 150 and they die too easily anyways, specially Corpus or smaller Grineer, so i dont really need it. :P

• 1 month later...
On 21/11/2016 at 6:50 AM, Prepotenza said:

You clearly didn't read my first post. I stated that Riven mods for OP weapons got weakened.
I couldn't try Zenistar yet cause I am a fairly new player, I just got Azima.
I was able to hit for billions during the Tennocon Alert (level 9999 enemies) with Covert Lethality but this isn't what are we talking about.
I had a bunch of screenshot of me hitting 800k per hit (with various multipliers) with Scindo, but I can't find them right now.
I'll be recording a new Survival soon.

A bunch of math before leaving:
e.g. melee weapon with 20% crit chance.
2,0x multiplier (3,8x with "Organ Shatter") and 32% critical chance with "True Steel". (That's Galatine Prime)
Blood Rush gives 165% crit chance per multiplier. Meaning that with a 5x combo multiplier you will have an added 825% crit. Meaning you would get an added 165% critical chance, going from 32% to 197%, meaning that 97% of the time you will be doing red crits. The red crit damage multiplier is 6,6x. Looks good right?
Now let's talk about Fragor Prime now: (35% base crit chance and 2,5x multiplier) (56% crit chance and 4,7x multiplier with crit mods).
With 5x combo multiplier you will have a total of 344,75% crit chance. meaning you will have a 44% chance of doing red crits level 4. level 3 red crits provide 13,1x multiplier, while level 4 red crits provide 17,8x multiplier. Looks even better right?
Let's imagine now going to 10x combo multiplier, we would have a total critical chance of 609,5% crit chance. Level 6 crits have 27,2x multiplier, while level 7 ones have 31,9x multiplier.
Considering combo multiplier doesn't have any limit "POTENTIALLY TALKING" you can reach infinite damage per hit.

I'll be doing my best to prove you wrong in a Survival mission.
Anyway my math already showed that they are broken. Adding Riven mod would be simply worse.

Bro all respect, but thats not how blood rush works look it up.  That 865 % your talking bout  isnt  what happens further more your 90,000 k on a swing doesnt matter, if you have to deal with armor and many other factors. I have a build  on my twin basolks which allow me to do 140,000 k on ground finishers and it does not one shot level 100s  they die on slash procs  from the ground finisher. (AND YES ITS HEAT BASED BUT MOST ELEMANTAL WEAPONS CAN ALL GET SLASH PROCS ON GROUND FINISHERS) The best way of kill anything in this game at high levels is with the use of slash procs in melee. the fact is if you were to do a endless in warframe you could never try and use melee unless it was a dagger with covert lethality. Meanwhile you have player like "life of rio" streaming   mag and banshee on insane  waves of lvl 2000 enemies  just using weapons and abilties ... Try and one hit them its not happening  for a play style that is very in your face and cause many risk its not rewarding  with damage  output   using melee after about 120 to 150   unless ur wukong means death ....

I'am pretty sure the multuplier doesnt keep stacking with blood rush i thought it caps at 200 percent dont quote me on that... but after that its only damage increase from the multplier  ive made my way up to a 5.5 multplier with the venka claws   plus organ shatter  and relentlish combonations to achieve this fast ... and there was nothing i was able to 1 shot... level 105 heavy gunners in a solo survival were dieing due to slash procs after about 8 hits while in stealth. Red crits litterly mean nothing depending on the situation blood rush is not some god mod...  i have builds that dont even use  preasure point  or blood rush   zero base damage mods and due to attack speed and bleed procs kill fast then those organ shatter  blood rush builds ive tested them and my best buidls believe it or not   consist with high status based weapons  and no base damage mods 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lvl_Over_9000 said:

Bro all respect, but thats not how blood rush works look it up.  That 865 % your talking bout  isnt  what happens further more your 90,000 k on a swing doesnt matter, if you have to deal with armor and many other factors. I have a build  on my twin basolks which allow me to do 140,000 k on ground finishers and it does not one shot level 100s  they die on slash procs  from the ground finisher. (AND YES ITS HEAT BASED BUT MOST ELEMANTAL WEAPONS CAN ALL GET SLASH PROCS ON GROUND FINISHERS) The best way of kill anything in this game at high levels is with the use of slash procs in melee. the fact is if you were to do a endless in warframe you could never try and use melee unless it was a dagger with covert lethality. Meanwhile you have player like "life of rio" streaming   mag and banshee on insane  waves of lvl 2000 enemies  just using weapons and abilties ... Try and one hit them its not happening  for a play style that is very in your face and cause many risk its not rewarding  with damage  output   using melee after about 120 to 150   unless ur wukong means death ....

I'am pretty sure the multuplier doesnt keep stacking with blood rush i thought it caps at 200 percent dont quote me on that... but after that its only damage increase from the multplier  ive made my way up to a 5.5 multplier with the venka claws   plus organ shatter  and relentlish combonations to achieve this fast ... and there was nothing i was able to 1 shot... level 105 heavy gunners in a solo survival were dieing due to slash procs after about 8 hits while in stealth. Red crits litterly mean nothing depending on the situation blood rush is not some god mod...  i have builds that dont even use  preasure point  or blood rush   zero base damage mods and due to attack speed and bleed procs kill fast then those organ shatter  blood rush builds ive tested them and my best buidls believe it or not   consist with high status based weapons  and no base damage mods 

Y u necro threads