Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pc-Contest/give-Away]New alert marked on navigation, Tenno! - Siralextraffo's Alert #30

CapAllan

mKGefU8.png

Pssst Tenno! Its I, Siralextraffo! 
What is that? Never heard of me? You may know me by my fellow trader Baro Ki Teer; while no amount of Ducats or Credits can fulfill Baro's greed for riches, I only seek knowledge, pure knowledge, knowledge of all shapes and sizes!! KNOWLEDGE! It is all that I seek! 

I usually wouln't bother you as I know you have way more urgent matters to deal with, but this is an EMERGENCY!
I found this ANCIENT Orokin artifact during one of my trips to the Void: this artifact could turn up being very helpful in the upcoming war, I sense it!
The problem is that I can't really understand it and its decaying as I speak! 
Help me decrypt the engravings on the artifact quick, I beg you.
You must come fast Tenno, I haven't got much time left..

What is it you say? You want a reward? Don't worry about that! I'll pay you handsomely! 

Come Tenno! Meet me at the relay once you decrypted the message, but remember, I've only got an hour!

This is a sort of spinoff from his biweekly contest. This is mainly to fill the 2 weeks gap between each contest.

Rules:

- This will last for 1 hour

- Post your desired item from the market with a cap of 200p

- Get picked up and win or try next time!

You don't have to come to the relays! Just post your stuff here and that's it! I'll use a random name picker and pick a name!

P.S. a much needed THANK YOU to Prime for the picture!!!