The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Revisited Feedback Megathread

[DE]Danielle

vor 36 Minuten schrieb Nazrethim:

Then answer his question.

Again? So it gets ignored for the what? 20. time in this thread alone? They stepped away from the nuke and augumented what he's best at: Melee.

They not only kept but also raised the numbers and taxed every attept of abuse with drawbacks, aka the cost and time you like to complain about so much. To let something remain in a broken state while adressing the issue of abuse is a huge success in my book.

That only adds to the fact that most of the critic basicly boils down to that: Failed attemp to abuse. Except for design of course. That is a matter of personal preference.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

1 hour ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Again? So it gets ignored for the what? 20. time in this thread alone? They stepped away from the nuke and augumented what he's best at: Melee.

They not only kept but also raised the numbers and taxed every attept of abuse with drawbacks, aka the cost and time you like to complain about so much. To let something remain in a broken state while adressing the issue of abuse is a huge success in my book.

That only adds to the fact that most of the critic basicly boils down to that: Failed attemp to abuse. Except for design of course. That is a matter of personal preference.

So you do agree with me? Bladestorm needed a nerf but how they went about it was not the right way? 

The nerf happened because:

• 1 shots anything (only really an issue because of the following points)
  • Large range
  • Spam-able skill

The issues with their "fix" are:

• Still 1 shots (not really an issue)
  • Large range still
  • Can't be spammed anymore due to heavy energy costs
  • Takes too long to target enemies, which is not something you can even fix with mods.

Bullet points 3 and 4 just made all the issues of the skill go from the rest of the team to the Ash player, essentially giving him a dead skill?

Did I miss anything? Instead of arguing in full circle repeatedly (no wonder DE never comments in these forums), I'm trying to get all these things organized for more productive feedback.

vor 34 Minuten schrieb MuscleBeach:

Did I miss anything? 

Ye, that you're able to use targeting passive (by, as you might guess, just having it active while you melee) and the power cost ain't no big deal on that base eather, specially as cost is refundet for killed enemys outside of bs use.

Point 3 and 4 really just become a big deal when you're trying to abuse it, not beein a dead skill as are but a tool to extend melee range and spare you backtracking without a significant loss in damage or dps.

That's what the range is good for, so that you cover a big area you've passed. That's also what regaining energy is good for, so you're actually rewardet for not playing on p4tw basis. It's very usefull that way and the overall accepted playstyle for it these days. Or at least that's the impression i get.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

admit that wheelchair prime is inferior to every single frame in the game now (don't get me wrong, I still run ash for the nostalgia) :

passive: works well with hunter munitions and his abilities, full stop. (how many occasions would you run ash instead of banshee/rhino/eq etc for such a damage buff anyway)

ability 1: a 2 target autopilot version of banshee's aoe ability 1. lets not talk about the damage because we have hunter munitions now...

ability 2: a shorter version of loki's 2 or a more clumsy version of octavia's 3 due to the fact that you can't recast it. the aoe stun is too short to be a thing.

ability 3: loki's 3 without his augment. since it can no longer target high profile enemies, and there is no need to covert lethality/ open up those multipliers on easy targets anyway. plus u can always melee stomp/proc explosive on enemies to create an aoe version of this.

ability 4: mesa's 4. because while mesa can stay cool and kill everything before her energy depletes, you need to aim the enemies like you have epilepsy or something and repeat that for multiple times until you kill your sortie targets. bypassing shields and armors is not an advantage if you do not need to fight endless content enemies(but then ash's 4 will deal too little damage to be efficient either, and if you are in a group you can always get 4cp/4 shield suppressing aura). It was a more clumsy but more powerful version of ember's 4, but now...legit, no one complaints that ember's is press 4 for once to win(im just saying don't do anything to ember please)?

there is no instrumental reason to run him on any missions.

2 hours ago, DonVon said:

admit that wheelchair prime is inferior to every single frame in the game now (don't get me wrong, I still run ash for the nostalgia) :

As @Hypernaut1 said (in a way), that's exageration. There are worse frames than Ash. Outside of his 4th being garbage his other abilities are good and at most could use some minor but life-changing tweaks.

ability 1: a 2 target autopilot version of banshee's aoe ability 1. lets not talk about the damage because we have hunter munitions now...

Banshee's 1 is a shotgun close range attack, while Ash can almost snipe with Shuriken. The problem with Ash's 1 is mostly lack of control. You can aim at a target and the shuriken will seek a completely unrelated one, even invulnerable targets like Kuva for defenses.

ability 2: a shorter version of loki's 2 or a more clumsy version of octavia's 3 due to the fact that you can't recast it. the aoe stun is too short to be a thing.

Actually, both are almost equal in terms of energy/duration ratios.

Look at the math here:

Spoiler

Smoke Screen: 35 Energy for 8s

Invisibility: 50 energy for 12s

If you cast SScreen 10 times you use 350 energy for 80s

SPending 350 (7 casts) energy on Invisibility yields 84s

This is actually a completely different ability. Loki's is designed around trickery, support or CC. Ash's is designed around closing the gap and assassinations. While it's true the augment is required (due to the automatic finisher being pretty much a requirement) it has excellent scaling, so good that it outperforms BS at endurance levels.

there is no instrumental reason to run him on any missions.

This is sadly true. While Ash is powerful enough on his own to carry his own weight, regarding the team he is a liability as he lacks effective CC, Support or Mass Killing power to be valuable.

Am 2.1.2018 um 23:59 schrieb Somi_xD:

This quote leads to my comment, where i summed up roughtly pre-rework and augment and after both.
If you wanna read it just follow this quote to the original post (the small upward arrow)

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Nazrethim:

-snip-

Calling BS garbage is a bit harsh, and highly depends on the point of view.
But i do agree with you, that BS falls behind in terms of being an Ultimate ability and compared to his other 3 abilities (especially with augments)
(Every ability can be made "usefull" due to Warframes broken energy economy and some modding - just for those who aruge that BS is great )

Acutally - i love the idea in your suggestion thread, to turn the marking of BS in a passive of Ash - but i am not sure, if the his actual passive should be replaced or if both should be kept.
The marking passiv would underline his assassin nature.
Hemorrhage underlines his Melee aspect, but in my opinion it only fits because Warframes Physical damage system depends heavily on Slash.
With the Marking passiv
it would be possible to acutally have control over the shuriken,so (if enemies are marked) the shurikens only seek-out the nearest marked enemies.
If only one is marked, both seek only the marked enemy, so you can focus them (if needed) on a heavy unit etc.

Also about Shuriken, i think it would be great, if Shuriken would work with the combo counter, so if you need to keep up the combo, and you are out of melee range, you throw the shuriken.
I am not sure if Shuriken should scale with the combo multiplier .... this could be abit to strong. Maybe a second augment?

About Smokescreen and invisibility - they got pretty even with the time... and that is good in terms of balancing SS but makes them very similar ... (it is really sad, to make a skill different by giving it more negative aspects but that lies in the past)
To make a real difference in Ash vs. Loki, they should make SS an actual cloud that gives some cover, stuns enemies (opens them for finisher) and very important makes the Augment an actual usefull support skill - also very important, it needs to be affected by range, so we could actually build on it.
But i think, the duration of the cloud or the invisibilty should be a abit shorter by one or 2 seconds, but so basically, you can go out of the cloud for 10s, come back befor it runs out to refresh your invis again, so you have a POTENTIAL 20s max with one smokescreen cast.

About Teleport, i see it like you - there is a huge difference of both skills.
About the augment - - - for me the auto finisher sounds more like a tweak and should be a part of the ability not an augment, also teleport should teleport everywhere (not only something with a healthbar) so it can be used for a more mobility.
The addition dmg that the augment provides is nice and also covers the loss of the stealth multiplier abit.
If you wanna use it for movement, the 50% energy return will play no role, so it is more expensive on pure movement and you can get 50% back for killing mobs.

I agree with you in most terms - there are huge flaws in enemy and warframe design but ok, that is a different topic ^^

Also, to point out some good ideas *cough"

Edit: Forgot to say something.
I hate how those people who rant about an Stance for Ash compare it with Exalted Blade spam ...
Just taking a look at most Stance ideas shows, that people acutally want make him more similar to Valkyrie stance (close combat) but still unique and not shooting energy through everything.

Edited by Somi_xD

Am 6.1.2018 um 19:58 schrieb (PS4)CoolD2108:

At least thank you for the answer - yeah as if i know, that you somewhere answered exactly the same question in some thousands of posts you did - but ok.

I am fine with limiting the abuse of BS, but this doesn't really happened .... you can still spin around while invisible and "abuse" it.
It is fine if you see it like this, but in my opinion, they barely fixed anything for BS.
Also the main "problem" of the ability wasn't addressed in any way, so for me - not a success

Am 15.6.2016 um 00:04 schrieb [DE]Danielle:

We decided to rework Blade Storm after almost a full year of the same themed feedback showing up. We often heard and experienced a power that doesn't allow for player participation beyond pressing 4 once and waiting. We have been increasingly committed to participatory powers (especially ultimates) and focused on emphasizing that for Blade Storm.

About you last scentence - you reduce every critic that is ok to "oh he is just one of those noobs who abused BS", even if those who are making suggestions are those who are Ash player out of passion not because they can exploit something - those people are will find another ability or frame to abuse no matter what.

Edited by Somi_xD

5 hours ago, Somi_xD said:

Calling BS garbage is a bit harsh, and highly depends on the point of view.
But i do agree with you, that BS falls behind in terms of being an Ultimate ability and compared to his other 3 abilities (especially with augments)
(Every ability can be made "usefull" due to Warframes broken energy economy and some modding - just for those who aruge that BS is great )

Indeed. I said somewhere like 40 pages ago and some more, that BS is garbage by comparison to other offensive ultimates, and to it's previous iteration which was mechanically superior in terms of design.

Acutally - i love the idea in your suggestion thread, to turn the marking of BS in a passive of Ash - but i am not sure, if the his actual passive should be replaced or if both should be kept.

The idea is to have, similar to Nidus, a dual passive system, a "stat passive" (+bleed duration&damage) and a "gameplay passive" (marking mode) similar to how Nidus (which is considered one of the best designed frames) has Health regen and Evolution CHarges.

The marking passiv would underline his assassin nature.

It would definetly take it away a bit from the stealthy stealthy assassin, pushing him towards a more Predator style, which still fits him.

Hemorrhage underlines his Melee aspect, but in my opinion it only fits because Warframes Physical damage system depends heavily on Slash.
With the Marking passiv
it would be possible to acutally have control over the shuriken,so (if enemies are marked) the shurikens only seek-out the nearest marked enemies.
If only one is marked, both seek only the marked enemy, so you can focus them (if needed) on a heavy unit etc.

Marking individual enemies sounds like a valuable skill, room for a player to improve.

Also about Shuriken, i think it would be great, if Shuriken would work with the combo counter, so if you need to keep up the combo, and you are out of melee range, you throw the shuriken.
I am not sure if Shuriken should scale with the combo multiplier .... this could be abit to strong. Maybe a second augment?

Or make each Shuriken hit count as 1 melee hit for the counter, and the number of Shuriken be determined by the combo counter. Adding an additional Shuriken each +1x counter (1x>2x>3x etc)

Edit: Forgot to say something.
I hate how those people who rant about an Stance for Ash compare it with Exalted Blade spam ...
Just taking a look at most Stance ideas shows, that people acutally want make him more similar to Valkyrie stance (close combat) but still unique and not shooting energy through everything.

Well, it depends. There have been several Stance Blade Storm ideas. Several of them consisting of "Press melee so Ash teleports to stab"

The "as far away in terms of playstyle (that is, Espam) from excalibur" is something I began pushing because old BS was a "spam 4", and Exalted Blade consists mostly of "spam melee". The flaw of Exalted Blade that reduces it  to a turret is that the basic attacks is the best attack, combos are entirely irrelevant. Hence why I proposed a Stance ultimate modeled after the Conclave Stances: sh*tty melee combo, nigh useless slide attack, purpose-designed special combos. And then a gimmick to make it fit with Ash while solving the problem he has (no way of dealing with crowds): multikill finishers.

I firmly believe that if Ash gets a stance ultimate, it should be pointed more towards finesse rather than brute force (in terms of player inputs)

Thank you for mentioning the Ash You Know thread. I have it abandoned, mostly because I don't "bump" my own threads unless I add something or make a substantial change, if the suggestion is "done" I just don't bump it any longer, merely answering other players who comment on it. Thank you.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Nazrethim:

The idea is to have, similar to Nidus, a dual passive system, a "stat passive" (+bleed duration&damage) and a "gameplay passive" (marking mode) similar to how Nidus (which is considered one of the best designed frames) has Health regen and Evolution CHarges.

Or make each Shuriken hit count as 1 melee hit for the counter, and the number of Shuriken be determined by the combo counter. Adding an additional Shuriken each +1x counter (1x>2x>3x etc)

You are right :D - - - i thought those abilities where part of his 4 abilies xD (never was interested in nidus) ~ also started somewhere a year ago to work on game ideas, i want to go into the game developer/designer direction :D
I don't have that much time to play anymore, and sometimes i follow the forums to get some informations on upcoming events and updates.
But ok - still a long way to go for me - back to the topic.

Multiply the amount of shurikens with combo multiplier .... thats a damn great idea and would synergize great with Ashs melee theme.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Nazrethim:

Well, it depends. There have been several Stance Blade Storm ideas. Several of them consisting of "Press melee so Ash teleports to stab"

The "as far away in terms of playstyle (that is, Espam) from excalibur" is something I began pushing because old BS was a "spam 4", and Exalted Blade consists mostly of "spam melee". The flaw of Exalted Blade that reduces it  to a turret is that the basic attacks is the best attack, combos are entirely irrelevant. Hence why I proposed a Stance ultimate modeled after the Conclave Stances: sh*tty melee combo, nigh useless slide attack, purpose-designed special combos. And then a gimmick to make it fit with Ash while solving the problem he has (no way of dealing with crowds): multikill finishers.

I firmly believe that if Ash gets a stance ultimate, it should be pointed more towards finesse rather than brute force (in terms of player inputs)

Thank you for mentioning the Ash You Know thread. I have it abandoned, mostly because I don't "bump" my own threads unless I add something or make a substantial change, if the suggestion is "done" I just don't bump it any longer, merely answering other players who comment on it. Thank you.

I know what you mean - - - after some time i abandoned them as well.
I started to make kind of a Stance animation but my hard drive died back then -.- lost everything i made, after that i needed a break

Just take a look at my oldest Rework suggestions :'D
Back then i was a fan of a Assassins Creed like Stance, agile and deadly - and your suggestion reminded me very much of it ^ - ^

Also, already in my "hidden Blades" thread our "friend" (PS4)CoolD2108 did the same rant about Ash suggestions like nowdays xD

No problem - your thread is worth to be bumped ^^

Edited by Somi_xD

On 1/6/2018 at 3:46 PM, MuscleBeach said:

The nerf happened because:

• 1 shots anything (only really an issue because of the following points)
  • Large range
  • Spam-able skill

It was nerfed because people spam complained constantly. Mesa's 4 kills several times faster than Blade Storm ever did up to level 140 armor, but no one cares because it's Mesa. And as you say, those issues weren't even addressed - it was just a nerf.

Blade Storm should either be earned through killing enemies and be ultra fast, or take Ash out of the attack. Sure, there are MANY great ideas here, but DE still hasn't finished this project from 19 months ago. I can't see them making a new ability or have some kind of obscure synergy that changes nothing. I have a hard time believing they will consider anything that isn't presented and explained as a purposeful, straightforward improvement with little to no new assets being required.

Edited by Neightrix

6 minutes ago, Neightrix said:

It was nerfed because people spam complained constantly. Mesa's 4 kills several times faster than Blade Storm ever did up to level 140 armor, but no one cares because it's Mesa. And as you say, those issues weren't even addressed - it was just a nerf.

Blade Storm should either be earned through killing enemies and be ultra fast, or take Ash out of the attack. Sure, there are MANY great ideas here, but DE still hasn't finished this project from 19 months ago. I can't see them making a new ability or have some kind of obscure synergy that changes nothing. I have a hard time believing they will consider anything that isn't presented and explained as a purposeful, straightforward improvement with little to no new assets being required.

And I have suggested this:

vor 17 Minuten schrieb (Xbox One)RDeschain82:

And I have suggested this:

Basically isn't a bad idea, could work.
But as far as i understand this idea, it would be easier to just exclude Ash from the current Bladestorm to achive a very similar effect
Personly, i am a still a fan of an Assassins Creed like stance with Ash's hidden blades and thanks to Nez merging current Bladestorm with Teleport.

But the NieR: Automata ability would be much more fitting for a new warframes which one is a melee expert/ Melee weapon master.
So his abilities change with the equipped type of melee weapon.

2 minutes ago, Somi_xD said:

Basically isn't a bad idea, could work.
But as far as i understand this idea, it would be easier to just exclude Ash from the current Bladestorm to achive a very similar effect
Personly, i am a still a fan of an Assassins Creed like stance with Ash's hidden blades and thanks to Nez merging current Bladestorm with Teleport.

But the NieR: Automata ability would be much more fitting for a new warframes which one is a melee expert/ Melee weapon master.
So his abilities change with the equipped type of melee weapon.

I've always been a fan of @Nazrethim stance idea. In short, Ash is a martial artist and it celebrates that. 

My idea is just basic, and quick to implement. Plus the synergies would be a blast IMO. So either way. 

28 minutes ago, Neightrix said:

Mesa won't be changed because it would evolve reworking her 4th ability. It'll probably remain how it is and be the only Warframe like that, I hope. A lot of frames can make the game unfun by spamming. That's a separate issue. At least they tried to fix it on Ash. I wish they'd keep going. Also, Ash was incredibly popular (which is why it got the attention for a nerf). I won't say Mesa isn't popular but I can go an entire day without seeing one. I can't say the same about Ash (back then). 

34 minutes ago, Neightrix said:

but DE still hasn't finished this project from 19 months ago.

To be honest, the blade storm skill should not exist the way it does. The issue is that most skills that can be spammed have severe damage fall off while BS does not. It deals Finisher damage and Bleed damage. When does it become bad to spam it? I understand completely wrecking star chart is easy to do for most warframes but beyond that, where does it fall off? I think that's the issue with BS and where DE failed. You can't really balance a skill like that very well. A circular AOE that deals Finisher (or just slash damage) with 100% status chance would have solved their issue. 

38 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

This is a good idea. Does it really need to extend outwards though? How far?  I think it's very unlikely BS will ever get fixed :( 

9 minutes ago, MuscleBeach said:

This is a good idea. Does it really need to extend outwards though? How far?  I think it's very unlikely BS will ever get fixed :( 

15m in diameter with stretch on. Also no change to damage. So it encourages you to fight groups. And is complimentary to his entire kit. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

15m in diameter with stretch on. Also no change to damage. So it encourages you to fight groups. And is complimentary to his entire kit. 

So roughly 10m base. That might be too strong but you can't really go much lower than 10m. Maybe just change finisher damage to slash but that's all I'd say. I think scaling through bleed procs is healthier than scaling through the Finisher damage and Bleed proc. But overall I like it better than current and past BS. 

1 minute ago, MuscleBeach said:

So roughly 10m base. That might be too strong but you can't really go much lower than 10m. Maybe just change finisher damage to slash but that's all I'd say. I think scaling through bleed procs is healthier than scaling through the Finisher damage and Bleed proc. But overall I like it better than current and past BS. 

Considering his 3 can kill anything in the game I'd say that's fair. 

On 8/23/2017 at 7:44 AM, TaylorsContraction said:

I feel by making the range somewhat limited, this will force Ash to jump in the middle of groups to a actually be effective with his ult. He can use teleport to close the gap and then smoke bomb to go invisible, then using blade storm in like a 15 meter radius with stretch on.

I just played a grinner survival sortie with Ash and easily got the most kills. There was no energy issues, not more than any other frame. Other players were not melting these high level and high armor grineer with their weapons before i could kill them. I simply went into melee, quickly built up my combo meter to 2x+, while easily triple marking groups of enemies. Bladestorm was killing them with ease, and leaving others to bleed to death. For defense i was able to use smokeshadow or rely on arcane trickery (only 1) or i was able to activate bladestorm to escape a scorch or fire blast. There were so many enemies, i barely even used my seeking shuriken. Fatal teleport was used to take out energy leeching eximus or to advance Ash safely to another group.

Now, the main drawback was the animation, which i had sped up with a rakta dark dagger. While i felt it was pretty fast enough, there were two moments where i wasnt able to revive someone in time because i was bladestorming 10+ enemies. This could be seen as a flaw with the ability, or just a balance of power. 

All in all, talks of bladestorm being "horrible" is ridiculous. Ill admit that on lower levels, Ash doesnt cruise to most kills as easily....but does he HAVE to? Getting the "most kills" shouldn't be what its judged by. Bladestorm is a high damage,, but slower ultimate that shines when enemies get tough, It fits his assassin theme.

i didnt have a crazy build. Just energy efficiency, rage, 1 arcane set, naramon passives and a sentinel with vacuum. Energy economy wasn't a huge issue. Marking enemies was fast and happened while i was using melee. There was no 4, wiggle, 4. 

i dont know what some of you find so difficult about it. Its not suppose to be a nuke button, but its very effective if used right.

Edited by Hypernaut1

vor 48 Minuten schrieb Hypernaut1:

I just played a grinner survival sortie with Ash and easily got the most kills. There was no energy issues, not more than any other frame. Other players were not melting these high level and high armor grineer with their weapons before i could kill them. I simply went into melee, quickly built up my combo meter to 2x+, while easily triple marking groups of enemies. Bladestorm was killing them with ease, and leaving others to bleed to death. For defense i was able to use smokeshadow or rely on arcane trickery (only 1) or i was able to activate bladestorm to escape a scorch or fire blast. There were so many enemies, i barely even used my seeking shuriken. Fatal teleport was used to take out energy leeching eximus or to advance Ash safely to another group.

Now, the main drawback was the animation, which i had sped up with a rakta dark dagger. While i felt it was pretty fast enough, there were two moments where i wasnt able to revive someone in time because i was bladestorming 10+ enemies. This could be seen as a flaw with the ability, or just a balance of power. 

All in all, talks of bladestorm being "horrible" is ridiculous. Ill admit that on lower levels, Ash doesnt cruise to most kills as easily....but does he HAVE to? Getting the "most kills" shouldn't be what its judged by. Bladestorm is a high damage,, but slower ultimate that shines when enemies get tough, It fits his assassin theme.

i didnt have a crazy build. Just energy efficiency, rage, 1 arcane set, naramon passives and a sentinel with vacuum. Energy economy wasn't a huge issue. Marking enemies was fast and happened while i was using melee. There was no 4, wiggle, 4. 

i dont know what some of you find so difficult about it. Its not suppose to be a nuke button, but its very effective if used right.

Since when the topic in this thread is "we don't get enough kills with BS" ?
Over and over we say, that Bladestorm isn't "horrible" but isn't well designed for the pacing of the game - it slows you down and takes away the control of the player.
Over and over we say, we have no problem playing him .... that's the case with nearly every frame - Mag can go in high lvl missions and Pull the team (ba-dum-tsss) even if there are many people saying that she is crap.

Many of us give SMALL suggestions to fix everything, and we also give bigger suggestions for reworks.

Also it hardly depends on the team in a high lvl mission if you get a good amount of kills or not ....
One of the most popular idea currently is a STANCE - a NON-NUKE ability  O_O

Let me ask you something.
What do you actually think of us, who are actively (semi-actively) suggesting in here?
Why do you think we do this?
It seems to me, that you don't even care what we are saying.

Edited by Somi_xD

5 minutes ago, Somi_xD said:

Over and over we say, that Bladestorm isn't "horrible" but isn't well designed for the pacing of the game - it slows you down and takes away the control of the player.
Over and over we say, we have no problem playing him .... that's the case with nearly every frame - Mag can go in high lvl missions and Pull the team (ba-dum-tsss) even if there are many people saying that she is crap.

Many of us give SMALL suggestions to fix everything, and we also give bigger suggestions for reworks.

Also it hardly depends on the team in a high lvl mission if you get a good amount of kills or not ....
One of the most popular idea currently is a STANCE - a NON-NUKE ability  O_O

Let me ask you something.
What do you actually think of us, who are actively (semi-actively) suggesting in here?
Why do you think we do this?
It seems to me, that you don't even care what we are saying.

if you want a stance, theres Excalibur or Valkyr

48 minutes ago, Somi_xD said:

Have you read the topic? Many complaints are about how teammates can kill faster. 

48 minutes ago, Somi_xD said:

How is COMPLETELY scrapping the ability to turn it into a stance a SMALL suggestion?:shocked:

I see many asking for an ability lifted wholesale from other frames. BS is Ashes identity. People say it cost too much, too hard to target and too slow. Well, if i am killing high level enemies faster than everyone else, how is that too slow? 

and finally, if the ability works, whats the point of reworking? Just because you don't like it? then choose another frame. I'm just saying my piece. You dont have to like it, but if "BS is bad" can be spammed, i can say why i think its good. My post is not just for you, its for anyone reading these threads wondering how to play and use BS. 

Edited by Hypernaut1