Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions for an Endgame

(PSN)LeBlingKing

People complain about lack of endgame but no one can think an good endgame for this game without using bulletsponge enemies, rng, grind or endless missions, the same thing people complain that DE do. I think people are looking for a endgame that is impossible to exist. They want something to make them play the game for months but don't want to stay months without getting what they want.

I played many MMOs for years doing "endgame". Playing in a weekly raid for hours, trying to kill bosses with 2 billion HP to get one weapon with 1% chance drop in a list with 30 items, only to do everything again because my team or I failed or because I got the wrong item or weapon.

Or doing a invasion, staying for hours, killing hundreds of enemies to get a @(*()$ token every day so I can, after 100 days get an top tier armor that will get obsolete in the next update.

If DE adds an engame to Warframe, it will be in a way will make everyone play for months but they will never be happy, or will happen like the Focus System. Everyone rushes and finish in 2 weeks;

41 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I'm of the opinion that Warframe doesn't have a clearly defined endgame and it probably never will.

Edited by -SDM-NerevarCM

7 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

How about an epic mission where you fight all the bosses one by one then after you're done you can never log in again signifying that it is the true endgame.

Actually, a arena mode where you cycle through bosses would be a cool system to have, even if it's not endgame. It would definitely keep me entertained cycling then different difficulties and finding different ways to fight a boss.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Stanicek3 said:

Actually, a arena mode where you cycle through bosses would be a cool system to have, even if it's not endgame. It would definitely keep me entertained cycling then different difficulties and finding different ways to fight a boss.

Though the main issue for most would be the rewards.

7 minutes ago, Top_Gun_1999 said:

Make a mode that counts how many enemies you kill In a certain amount of time and give it a rating. And that rating will be displayed on the profile in a very eye catching place. And you will also be given a "rank" from it.

Oh, so basically use Tonkor and/or any room-clearing #4 ability to beat the system, yes?

AND I SAY, LET THE VOI...not anymore /jk

Endgame Endgame you little rascal. In my opinion endgame is something it's already here but, sadly and happily it's subjective, some think endgame is the endless, some the raid, some the sortie, some fashionframe. They are all right that's they're endgame and it need to stay like this, a different perceived endgame system. Endgames are bad, because they are the...well...end of the game, no more things behind it, no more juicy lore, man what a bore!. The endgame of warframe is the development process, the new riven system, the new sortie, the new endless, the new void...all things that came out as new will inevitably get old because let's face it now, the players in this game are d-a-m-ned souls returned from hell, always hungry with a hunger that can't be satisfied until they fall eating.

Simple, fighting enemy with the same effective level than us (so 30 capacity *2 cause you put a reactor *2 you put 8 forma on it +14 for the aura) in mission giving you useful reward, making you stronger, or fashion stuff or tradable stuff (I dond't fight lvl 150 AI mobs for nothing, I want some little rewards too ;))

avoiding annoying conditions like loosing all my energy or go without shield or worse, imposed loadout

The problem with end-game PvE content is that you need to keep replacing it with new end-game content as players complete it and get bored.

You also need to make the next iteration harder to complete, so that the new content doesn't get cleared on the day of release; which means new weapons/mods/whatever are required to tackle the new content and power creep accelerates.

This is fine for games that are designed around tiered content, like WoW, but that doesn't fit with the current Warframe design.

2 minutes ago, SenariousNex said:

Player  custom missions, let players set the parameters and set rewards that scale with how high they set the parameters, like enemy types, lvls, tilesets, I heard they were working on something like that.

Custom missions would be really neat, but giving rewards for completing them would be dangerous and very open to exploits.

Ideally the community would be able to share the custom missions they have designed, although I can foresee problems with 'creative' (read: NSFW) mission designs.

End game is not limited to a specific activity as far as definition goes.  It entirely depends on what kind of game you are playing.  Warframe is a looter game.  In those games you grind for gear so you can use said gear to get better gear that lets you do things the most efficient way possible.  Once you've hit the point where you have all the best gear all that's left for you is fashionframe, pure gameplay, and tweaking/preparing based on the next big patch or content drop.

Personally I wanna see sorties re worked.  But that would require them to fix how enemies interact with us and the scaling of the game in general.  Which I don't think can be done in one patch and won't be done anytime soon.  I like what sorties represent.  Just not fond of the gameplay inside them.

Edited by (XB1)Knight Raime