The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault and Prime Vault Accessories Discussion

paul5473

On another note, why are threads with feedback about the pack merged together into a discussion thread in general discussion, making half the comments irrelevant and unrelated without their original thread, and driving attention away from actual feedback and issues/feelings that people are experiencing? 

Just now, agnaram said:

On another note, why are threads with feedback about the pack merged together into a discussion thread in general discussion, making half the comments irrelevant and unrelated without their original thread, and driving attention away from actual feedback and issues/feelings that people are experiencing? 

So forums don't get flooded by topics talking about the same thing

12 minutes ago, (PS4)vinster said:

Well said.

I'm willing to pay the premium just so I can get the latest shiny stuff, but I won't complain when it gets cheaper later.  I see it as personally supporting DE and the game I still enjoy.

That doesn't make sense. Most of the feedback was regarding different issues around a new feature, it had nothing to do with a discussion. Why even have a feedback category if everything will be removed making it all look suspiciously similar to censorship anyways. 

1 minute ago, Inarticulate said:

Despite the fact that not all of those threads were about "Prime Vault Accessories" like the name of the topic?

Well, some were. Still seems weird to just take a bunch of threads and just throw the bin together where they will get half the attention, even though there are a lot of opinions regarding it. 

1 minute ago, agnaram said:

Well, some were. Still seems weird to just take a bunch of threads and just throw the bin together where they will get half the attention, even though there are a lot of opinions regarding it. 

Some were, but the one I responded to that got merged here definitely wasn't. Either the mods are being a bit over zealous in their thread merging or they forgot to update the title of the combined thread.

Just now, agnaram said:

even though there are a lot of opinions regarding it. 

So its better to have different opinions spread across tens of topics? Isn't it better to have it all in one place? To me, seems like it is. It won't get easly overlooked as most likely it will stay at the top of "General Discussion" sub-forum for a long time, it won't get buried like many separate topics would

4 minutes ago, markus230 said:

So its better to have different opinions spread across tens of topics? Isn't it better to have it all in one place? To me, seems like it is. It won't get easly overlooked as most likely it will stay at the top of "General Discussion" sub-forum for a long time, it won't get buried like many separate topics would

I've actually been wondering why some of my threads were being merged. Kinda makes sense now.

1 minute ago, markus230 said:

1. Actually, it isn't. Merging threads causes less clutter, but it decreases the visibility of specific opinions by relegating them into a non-topic-post position. Not only that, but it decreases the continuity of the thread because topic posts, which are meant to be standalone arguments, are still standalone arguments but are now mixed in between responses to other topic posts. All you get is a mess no one wants to read.
  2. The mods merged a few threads that weren't specific to accessories into this thread (and were about the Prime Vault in general), which I want to say was probably a mistake.

In short, last time we got an Unvault with Mag, the Targis Prime armor set came alone without the Vala Prime Sugatra.

Now this pack comes with the Pyra Prime, the Misa Prime and the Titan Extractor Prime. I do really need to say that the packs should be:

-Ice: Current one as is
-Fire: Current one as is, except the Titan Extractor is the Velorum Prime Sigil
-Ice & Fire: Both of the above.

I understand this decision isn't made by the teams we usually see their faces around (streams and such), but please pass along the feedback and hopefully they can consider at least this much.

I mean, as someone who gets the Accessories packs regularly (I think I've only missed 3 counting Ember's?), I feel this much should be done. Because in the end it may become an issue when trying to sell those items alone.

Thanks for reading.

Some of us asked them to do an extra pack with just the accessories. Keep the packs as they are but just one more with just the cosmetics.

Seems DE has a severe allergic reaction to money though so to stop themselves from going through anaphylactic shock they are doing whatever they can to stop some of us from spending money on their game. 

5 minutes ago, Ailissa said:

Some of us asked them to do an extra pack with just the accessories. Keep the packs as they are but just one more with just the cosmetics.

Seems DE has a severe allergic reaction to money though so to stop themselves from going through anaphylactic shock they are doing whatever they can to stop some of us from spending money on their game. 

you say that 

but many to the contrary will throw out the cash

and i think shy puts it best

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Just now, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

you say that 

but many to the contrary will throw out the cash

What other people do has no bearing whatsoever on the fact that if they made an extra pack with just the accessories, they would make more money. 

1 hour ago, Ailissa said:

What other people do has no bearing whatsoever on the fact that if they made an extra pack with just the accessories, they would make more money. 

Doubtful.

If they released just the accessories for $20-30 from me and most likely many others. Now since there is no accessories pack they get $60 from us instead.

I trust the DE accountants have run the numbers and priced this unvaulting accordingly.

55 minutes ago, Freakiq said:

Doubtful.

If they released just the accessories for $20-30 from me and most likely many others. Now since there is no accessories pack they get $60 from us instead.

I trust the DE accountants have run the numbers and priced this unvaulting accordingly.

Well, perhaps they can make an accessories pack with plat and booster, then price it the same as other packs.

11 minutes ago, Saris81 said:

great gotta pay $40 just for a synadana.

thanks de

I paid $50 "just" for the pyra prime syandana when nova prime access was out.

This is cheaper, and comes with a LOT more than a prime accessories pack. is it really that big of an issue?