Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Giveaway

[DE]Taylor

On 10/12/2016 at 4:41 PM, SaintLucifer said:

As always my country is not eligible...is always the same for every game company, in which i played so far lol...

[DE]Taylor

Although is kinda odd, since the founder goods were shipped just fine to here. So why they are not doing it for this giveaway?

Founder goods were items you purchased. They were just sent like item you paid for(think ebay). You can do that almost to every place on globe.
This is giveaway/sweepstake. It falls under gambling law/regulations and is way more complex than paying for a courier.
its already explained in this thread if you want to have more insights. 
Sorry, and see you in game Tenno:)

12 hours ago, (PS4)ConanGoodwin said:

Why isn't Brazil on this list? :( :( :(

2015: Brazil recently revised their position on contests. Contests/promotions are now prohibited unless permission is obtained from the Ministry of Finance in  Brazil and there is not a standard practice for submitting promotions for potential approval at this time.

taken from http://www.mardenkane.com/articles/international-sweepstakes-contest-laws-may-cause-problems.html

In both cases, Nothing that DE can do.

Edited by PiotrGracz

On 09/12/2016 at 0:27 AM, Govictory said:

just leave the clown to his ignorance, like you stated we explained this isn't DE being mean, this is DE having their hands tied due to other countries' laws. 

he has disregarded those points because the person has already made up his mind on the matter and refuses to realize he is in the something he made an ignorant stab at assuming is the reason countries are being excluded. So long story short a millenial who believes he is right is who we are arguing most likely here so lets leave him in his fantasy world so we can keep this thread from becoming a salt mine ok?

Clown?Already resorting to insults?How childish.

I didn't say that the DE was "being mean", you said it yourself, I was only trying to find other ways for more people(if not all players) to also join, even if it isn't the physical giveaway.The only "millennial" that's trying to start a "salt mine" here seems to be you.

On 09/12/2016 at 0:39 AM, PiotrGracz said:

Only reason im answering is to minimise drama/hate DE receives. Imo this is great giveaway and they dont deserve that kind of BS responses.
(+ it really REALLY irks me, and i tend to "not know when to stop")

Hopefully some Tenno see reasons and calm down. 
But you're right, i shall stop replying to these most toxic, as to not trigger more.

Why people think it's hate?I never tried to start a fight or said that I "hated the DE", you all are the ones saying this.I think that the giveaway is good, a nice way of making the players even more interested in the game, I'm only discussing the fact that it's not for everyone.

Hi deRebecca I play as destinygundam1 I have been a member of warframe for 3 years since I was 16 and now I'm 19 I am going to be 20 next year i am a big fan of warframe I saw the giveaway I signed up for on my my old account which was not working on my old pc when I last played warframe so I made a new account because of my old pc I don't play Xbox and PS4 that much because I am a big fan of the pc I never won anything before in warframes gaming giveaway if I won in this gaming giveaway I would like to have a new pc so I can play with my friends again too my name is -Snip- and I have a facebook account but no twitter account 

please text me at

-Snip-

i will be using my moms computer on the 22nd of December until I can get a new computer I'll be in warframe that day as -Snip- with my friend -Snip- but I need to redownload it I have a steam account as -Snip- I have a picture of him on my profile you are welcome to add me as a friend on warframe and my steam account I'm still looking for friends on steam to be my friend but I've only made 4 friends on my steam account here is my steam picture 

I will be updating the steam picture to this one on the 22nd thanks 

Edited by NovusNova
Content Moderated