The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

#MakeWarframeGrateAgain2016 Boycott Sorties

latetier

11 hours ago, latetier said:

Not being able to handle rng has nothing to do with this topic, and arbitrarily throwing out insults like a salty child doesn't help.

Pretty sure it has everything to do with the topic, and he didn't insult anyone, although you called him a salty child, you should chill man, it's a game, there are better ways to handle topics like this.

Honestly, I hate sorties never giving rivens and the sheer RNG in the rewards, and with insult to injury they add more items that I would never consider worthy rewards for completing them.

While OP has way too much salt AND didn't remotely voice his/her opinion in a mature and thought out way, I do agree with the sentiment.  Sortie RNG needs to be kicked to the curb, and be reworked.  That token system I keep hearing everyone talking about?  Yeah, let's do that.

17 hours ago, latetier said:

To my fellow Tenno's, I say this, we must Make Warframe Grate again!

No more sorties with rewards that have focus lenses 18 days in a row!

My fellow Tenno's, I have visited our heart land and I hear the cry for change.

We have to come together as a community and figure out what is going on.

Do you know?

Does anyone know?

Because I sure don't.

I think, u still haven't received enough lenses...*looks at the title*

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the obvious

#MakeWarframeGrateAgain2016

To

#MakeWarframeGreatAgain2016

Seriously, if this was Diablo 3 and you did 50 Rifts for a particular item, and you kept getting the same item over and over again - you'd just be like oh its RNG and its not with me; thus carrying on farming, the difference is Sorties can only be done once a day. But the process is the same its RNG on a timer *shrug*

EDIT: Someone forgot to refresh the thread (I saw the meme)

Edited by (XB1)Tyreal2012

Just now, (XB1)Tyreal2012 said:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the obvious

#MakeWarframeGrateAgain2016

To

#MakeWarframeGreatAgain2016

Seriously, if this was Diablo 3 and you did 50 Rifts for a particular item, and you kept getting the same item over and over again - you'd just be like oh its RNG and its not with me; thus carrying on farming, the difference is Sorties can only be done once a day. But the process is the same its RNG on a timer *shrug*

U also need some more lenses, methinks.

6 hours ago, (PS4)forChristsake said:

Holy ****! you get lenses?  All I get is endo. endo endo endo. and an adapter bp wouldn't be the worst either (busy saving my cephalon standing for a scan-hammer or simulator key), I just need 1.

I actually do not run sorties, however reading over many peoples posts and feedback on sorties, most people would rather not have endo or lens at all.

5 hours ago, Hesyol said:

I don't like current rewards too, but I see that they are working on it and changing things from time to time. Could boycott it if they were ignoring it for years. But then I probably wouldn't be playing WF anyway

I know they are working on it however, as the rewards are marginal at best and maybe 0.01% of the community actually receives a decent reward, perhaps more changes are needed now, not soon or later.

On 01/12/2016 at 9:57 PM, latetier said:

To my fellow Tenno's, I say this, we must Make Warframe Grate again!

No more sorties with rewards that have focus lenses 18 days in a row!

My fellow Tenno's, I have visited our heart land and I hear the cry for change.

We have to come together as a community and figure out what is going on.

Do you know?

Does anyone know?

Because I sure don't.

13 hours ago, latetier said:

I actually do not run sorties,

I see.