Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

26 million losers? I'm not so sure...

RextintorZ

This thread is available so that we, the REAL losers, can show up and register how many of us are playing this amazing game made by a truly devoted developer who likes us so much, just like when Rebecca showed up on The Game Awards yesterday.

Here is my signature: Lo- RextintorZ.

EDIT 1: for those who haven't seen The Game Awards yesterday with our Space Mom: https://clips.twitch.tv/thegameawards/SpotlessWrenVolcania

EDIT 2: and for those who can't hear the audio on the video, here is a transcript of what Rebecca said: "Yeah, I mean, we have 26 million registered lo- uh, users! Which is crazy to say out loud and these are the players who have been with us this whole time. They've been a part of this game as a service, 'free-to-play done right', we like to say, which, uh, it's been hard to do but we've made it for these, you know, for our players!"

EDIT 3: this is Rebecca's defense about the situation (I still don't buy it :heartbroken:):

EDIT 3: Rebecca shares our pain (and she is probably sorry, I guess):

QK2Rs16.png

Is DE slowly trying to make us let go of the game so they can move forward, though? Penny for a thought.

This is obviously a joke thread. Don't take it seriously. Seriously.

Edited by RextintorZ

5 minutes ago, Extroah said:

Can anyone enlighten a tenno that has no sound at work? pretty please :|

Basically Rebecca had a slip up and almost said losers instead of users.

The sentence was, "Yeah I mean, we have 26 million registered lo- ah users, which is crazy to say out loud."

Edited by SurrealEdge
And I messed part of the transcript somehow.

2 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

Basically Rebecca had a slip up and almost said losers instead of users.

The sentence was, "Yeah I mean, we have 26 million lo- ah users, which is crazy to say out loud."

Thanks. :P

Maybe she wanted to say "logged in users" but noticed that it would be wrong though?

1 minute ago, Extroah said:

Thanks. :P

Maybe she wanted to say "logged in users" but noticed that it would be wrong though?

Or the pressure of being on set with a large audience and viewers from all over watching the awards. Who knows.

I mean, who knows what goes on in that head of hers.

22 minutes ago, RextintorZ said:

the REAL losers

How can you be the loser, if you lose nothing?
You haven't had the prize, you haven't lost it. So, what has changed?:D

P.S. Yeah, i understand it's kinda sucks to be restricted from the contest, but still...don't dramatize :D

Edited by WhyNotBro

What if we are the real losers because only very few has unlocked the true potential to the path of enlightenment that the DE has so desired us to follow but we continue to "cheat" and avoid their gimicks, Sell stuff for unreasonable prices, rip people off, disrespect each other, complain about new content... so much can be listed...

6 minutes ago, WhyNotBro said:

How can you be the loser, if you lose nothing?
You haven't had the prize, you haven't lost it. So, what has changed?:D

P.S. Yeah, i understand it's kinda sucks to be restricted from the contest, but still...don't dramatize :D

Please tell me where did I say anything about me being mad about some contest. I made this thread just as a joke about what Rebecca said yesterday.

Just now, RextintorZ said:

Please tell me where did I say anything about me being mad about some contest. I made this thread just as a joke about what Rebecca said yesterday.

Not saying you are mad :D
Just the title..you know...26 millions losers...That's why i said "don't dramatize"

Well, whatever, just skip my comment :D

2 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

Watch the clip from the game awards, you'll understand.

4 minutes ago, RextintorZ said:

Yeah, after 3-4 repeates i understood :D
Sry, i just usually don't understand what Rebecca says, so i skip her words jsut by default :D

P.S. Bro failed, sry. Not a big deal :3
"Fading in shame"

Edited by WhyNotBro

39 minutes ago, RextintorZ said:

Hide contents

Is DE slowly trying to make us let go of the game so they can move forward, though? Penny for a thought.

This has no sense. Warframe still gives lots of money to DE. Then.... no reason for killing the game.