Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro on Consoles [DE Reply]

(PSN)reddragonhrcro

Dear Space Mom,

Baro Ki'teer arrived without the Ki'teer Kavat armor. My Kavats have been awaiting the trendy attire that were adorned by their Phobos feline ancestry. They wanted to be captivated and immersed in their cultural cloth and "Walk like a Phobian." Unfortunately, for the lack of providing us Tenno with this glorious relic of Kavatic fashion, we (Tenno and Kavats) cannot fulfill this utmost desire between Operator, companion, and historical roots.

grumpy-cat%20(7).jpg

We are not amused.

Regards,

Lei-Lei_23, Operator

Kavats:

• Bubblegum Betty, Adarza
  • Carrotcake, Adarza
  • Chestnut, Smeeta
  • Kiryuin, Smeeta
  • Kavatstrophe, Smeeta (Abomination)
  • Kill Me Now, Smeeta (Abomination)
  • Mystique, Smeeta
  • Tsukuyomi, Smeeta

On 12/2/2016 at 4:17 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

You are absolutely correct!  We'll have more info to come on his next visit once we have secured cert for The War Within on consoles :) 

@[DE]Danielle now that it is sent to cart can you let us know what will be on his next visit when you can?

I'm trying to get 100 million before Prime Pedestal.  This way I know if I have to work double time or at the same pace 

Edited by (XB1)The TV Guide

25 minutes ago, (XB1)The TV Guide said:

@[DE]Danielle now that it is sent to cart can you let us know what will be on his next visit when you can?

I'm trying to get 100 million before Prime Pedestal.  This way I know if I have to work double time or at the same pace 

I'm willing to be this was a matter of the kiteer kavat armor not being in the game yet so they had to move forward to the halloween version, this has happened a few times before on the visit before an update.  Odds are they will get back on track after this and our 50th will still arrive on our actual 50th in 2 visits- the 30th of December

Edited by (PS4)gamerpie12