Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All my stuff got deleted

(PSN)DaisyJRKOY2JFAN

Question

21 answers to this question

Man that would make me freak out. Games like these that take so much time, effort and in some cases....money. I'm always paranoid leaving my game running when there are kids around even and I have to run to the bathroom. They like to click and play around, most likely destroying some of my stuff.

Not sure if this is a troll post or legit but as others have said ticket support but do include an approximate time that way they could potentially compare your usual play times? If that happened maybe they would restore. But I do have to ask how do you "delete" mods? That would be a metric ton of endo lol.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

you cant really share account info when WF stays logged on to your PS4 account. 

its not like PC clients in respects that we have to "log on" every time.

You can log out of your PS4 each time. When I was in college my PS4 never stayed logged in unless I was in the room holding the controller. When you have credit card info and a lot of play time into your games you cannot trust anyone. Lessons are often learned the hard way.

I'd not even class that as a sick joke, there's nothing remotely funny about it and your roommate is just a pathetic person!  He should buy you an absolute ton of Platinum as a small way of making up for it, and if not then just take a hammer to his property and see how he likes having his stuff destroyed!

That being said, I really hope support will help you, they must know that no one in their right mind would just delete all their gear in the game like that and hope they can do an account rollback for you!

2 minutes ago, Skyeborne said:

You can log out of your PS4 each time. When I was in college my PS4 never stayed logged in unless I was in the room holding the controller. When you have credit card info and a lot of play time into your games you cannot trust anyone. Lessons are often learned the hard way.

and all it takes is for someone to hold the PS button and switch to your profile...boom...logged on.....access to account stuff

Support is amazing and can fix all problems (even if they're swamped and it takes a bit).

Also, all our character data is backed up fairly regularly.  If it's recent enough they don't need to go to the backup but if they do expect it to take a few weeks.

Edited by Lord_of_Lords

5 minutes ago, --Q--DeineMudda said:

I never saw, in my 10 years of online games, such a stupid comment. You cant possibly delete all your stuff in this game "by accident". Man please get out here, nobody needs this sort of bullshlt here.

I once accidentally deleted my dragon nikana way back in the day. I was super tired trying to sell something else, so yeah, its possible.

I never opened a ticket to get it back.

I smell some fire in here. Lets try and keep things civil unless we want to get this locked.

Now, whoever the roommate is, gotta be a seriosuly cruel one for sure, casue the amount of work or money you put into the game (and considering the mastery rank), is not somethnig one could do in one night.

But like people say, contact support, they fix you up real nicely and fast as long as it is recent. 

Edited by Cebius

3 minutes ago, danewgui2 said:

I once accidentally deleted my dragon nikana way back in the day. I was super tired trying to sell something else, so yeah, its possible.

You may be misunderstanding what he is saying is impossible. It is perfectly possible to accidentally sell an item or two. What he is saying is that it would be impossible for an MR22 who keeps everything to accidentally delete all of that stuff. And I agree. That is completely impossible. You can't "accidentally" delete hundreds of items. 

5 minutes ago, danewgui2 said:

But not all your stuff bro. One weapon can happen, happened to me too. But not all your weapons, and warframes. Impossible. Even after 3 bottles of Wodka i wouldnt do that lol

You should contact support regarding the issue.

Also, this is why you should never share your Warframe account with others or allow others to access your account; not only is it a violation of the EULA, but it puts you at risk of others accessing your account in a deleterious manner.