Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warfrmes vs guardians

(PSN)prototypt19

Guardians are not paracausal. They just have resistance to paracausal effects.

Also, Paracausal does not mean "Control over spacetime". It just means that for such an entity cause does not necessarily lead to effect.

As a game, both are awsome (destiny with the DLCs & warframe with the constant major updates).

In a fight though. A tenno can blind, soak damage, cc, teleport, shoot projectile, and have (2 active; melee and primary/secondary) op weapons with a sentinel/companion. Mobility includes walking, running, sprinting, sliding, rolling, bullet (double) jump, aim glide, wall latch.

While a guardian has a handful of abilities including ults, passive and i believe a regular power attack iirc (been a while), uses (1 active) rare/powerful weapon and a punchy melee, with a ghost. Their mobility consists if walking, running, sprinting, jumping, gliding.

My vote goes to the tenno on this one^

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

Just on a mechanical level I'd say warframes.

Guardians?

Can only equip ONE "legendary" piece of armor and one "legendary" gun.

They can only use their big super move once in a blue moon.

They can revive but simply put there are some things you wouldn't want to be immortal for i.e. facing off against reality warping death ninjas or in Destiny's case content dry spells.  Assuming a warframe doesn't just annihilate the guardian's ghost at the first opportunity.

Tenno?

Can use any variety of lethal frames in combination with a variety of other terrifyingly lethal options by comparison.

Can use their big moves so often it seems like hacks by comparison to destiny.

And unless the guardians can actually single out the operator, and the guardians don't have a great track record of finding anything that doesn't announce itself like a combination death star/rave party, they literally have no chance of ever stopping the effectively immortal onslaught that is the tenno.

Edited by Irorone

Watch something show up on ScrewAttack's door and they make a video of "Warframe vs Destiny" as a 5 on 5 and then say Destiny won by some bs. (still salty over piss poor Goku v Supes)

Also, would they even have access to the Void where the Operator is hidden within the Orbiter? Ordis does a good job of keeping us hidden minus that one instance in 2nd dream, but that was only because he was hacked out for a moment to disable his security systems.

Raiding - Destiny wins hands down.

The rest - All Warframe baby.

As a fan of both I'm telling ya that :

1. They couldn't beat the Stalker never alone a true Warframe like Inaros. ?

2. Although DE has alot to learn about raiding mechanics and balancing them. It beats Destiny at everything else including story. ?

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ItsMast3rking said:

lmao ash would be a boss for the guardians

And valkyr would be overkill....her, chroma and rhino.

valkyr- hysteria, and with max armor, the highest dmg resistance without powers.

chroma- ice mode, nuff said.

rhino- there's a nifty mod setup that can net him better ehp than chroma....so that's a thing.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)InfernusXcanis said:

And valkyr would be overkill....her, chroma and rhino.

valkyr- hysteria, and with max armor, the highest dmg resistance without powers.

chroma- ice mode, nuff said.

rhino- there's a nifty mod setup that can net him better ehp than chroma....so that's a thing.

i find chroma with fire element to be more useful lol ;p(healing FTW!!!) but all in all even limbo would be god for them

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ItsMast3rking said:

i find chroma with fire element to be more useful lol ;p(healing FTW!!!) but all in all even limbo would be god for them

Lol! Ikr?

i think nova would be the only one that would complications, and MP would solve those.

trinity would redirect all dmg, and heal alongside equinox.

mirage would blind while banshee deafened(and sonar)

mesa=rapid fire golden gun.

and note: two ward of dawns with armor of light can boost a single guardian to 600hp. Which is 100 points more than Crota's oversoul dmg.

there is NO warframe who wouldn't tank Crota's oversoul, if not through sheer dmg resistance, than through their powers.

my dex sybaris? Highest red crit i'v hit was over 60k enough to kill a normal hp level guardian 300X over.