Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warfrmes vs guardians

(PSN)prototypt19

Guardians have never been to Jupiter. Juptiters gravity is 2.4 times that of earth's. Have you seen how Warframes move on Jupiter? just sayin 

Nyx, Mag, Nova, Trinity = Goodnight guardians race lol and another race is exterminated. 

Not even gonna get into the weapons the tenno have.

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

15 hours ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

and we can block bullets lol

Well, so can they, if they're holding a sword. That said, it's more because the sword generates an elemental shield that consumes ammo to stop projectiles than any inherent reflexes.

How is this a debate?

We all know putting Nova and Trinity alone in a room against the guardians will wipe they floor with their a$$e$. 

Lets not forget that guardians don't have something like a synoid simulor or a tigris.

or any abilities like the warframes matter a fact. 

Edited by (PS4)lmysterie

Just saying, technically Guardians can't fully die unless the Tenno found a way to destroy the Ghost, which has a nasty habit of phasing in and out of existence. I believe they wouldn't really fight each other, but I would absolutely love to see them fight threats from each other's worlds. The Tenno vs Crota? Guardians vs. Vay Hek? Badass as hell

19 hours ago, (Xbox One)InfernusXcanis said:

And valkyr would be overkill....her, chroma and rhino.

valkyr- hysteria, and with max armor, the highest dmg resistance without powers.

chroma- ice mode, nuff said.

rhino- there's a nifty mod setup that can net him better ehp than chroma....so that's a thing.

And I'm currently loving that setup

4 minutes ago, alienis69 said:

Tenno can't win versus the Raid bosses though..... The guardians are a LOT more powerful than the game shows...just read the grimoire but well i say it's a TIE

Except what they ACTUALLY DO in the game is the one that counts. This is a game so you have to judge through gameplay because anybody can write anything. Codex or Grimoire is just a meaningless texts if the gameplay can't reflect that.

20 minutes ago, Rekkou said:

Except what they ACTUALLY DO in the game is the one that counts. This is a game so you have to judge through gameplay because anybody can write anything. Codex or Grimoire is just a meaningless texts if the gameplay can't reflect that.

They count because they contain FACTS that say that guardians or tennos can do those kind of things

1 hour ago, alienis69 said:

Tenno can't win versus the Raid bosses though..... The guardians are a LOT more powerful than the game shows...just read the grimoire but well i say it's a TIE

Do the gaurdian raid bosses have shields? do u know what mag does to shielded enemys?(thats just one example) If the tenno can defeat the hunhow sentient destroyer to of worlds and wipe out the Orokin, then guardian's raid bosses are a joke. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74