Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can somebody at DE please explain?

TeaBegging

4 minutes ago, TeaBegging said:

Why is the corrupt corpus crewman in the void do more damage then the corrupt gunner and bombards ? I get one shotted by them, and before you tell me git gud plenty others die to them often. 

Didn't knew that Tenno biggest weakness was a corpus crewman. 

They use a shotgun, simple as that. 

5 minutes ago, TeaBegging said:

Why is the corrupt corpus crewman in the void do more damage then the corrupt gunner and bombards ? I get one shotted by them, and before you tell me git gud plenty others die to them often. 

Didn't knew that Tenno biggest weakness was a corpus crewman. 

Shotgun + Short Range = Pain

7 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

If you're talking about those high level void missions like Mot, then don't forget those are T4 enemies who deal 300% damage

Still doesn't justify it, a low tier enemy doing more damage output then a heavy target. It's the corpus landmines all over agian. Dying in 1 hit makes no sense and its really an annoyance then an actual challenge.

9 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Pretty sure the Tonkor got nerfed if I recall correctly.

you're correct. explosive weapons also can't headshot anymore, which has greatly reduced their effectiveness.

the Crewman are deadly mainly because they use the Strun, which despite regarded as one of the weaker shotguns in the game, is still pretty powerful., also when DE changed the void, they kept the T4 300% damage buff for those higher level void enemies. they are still Glass Cannons though, as Crewman can't take much before going down, and without their shotguns (disarmed), they are cannon fodder.

Just now, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

you're correct. explosive weapons also can't headshot anymore, which has greatly reduced their effectiveness.

the Crewman are deadly mainly because they use the Strun, which despite regarded as one of the weaker shotguns in the game, is still pretty powerful., also when DE changed the void, they kept the T4 300% damage buff for those higher level void enemies. they are still Glass Cannons though, as Crewman can't take much before going down, and without their shotguns (disarmed), they are cannon fodder.

All explosives? NOOOO :( That means I wasted a slot for putting Argon Scope on my Zarr.

Just now, Sartactics said:

Pretty sure the Tonkor got nerfed if I recall correctly.

It didn't get nerfed. DE simply fixed the crit headshot bug on AOE weapons. Tonkor still does insane damage with a good build. Mine does over 10,000 base damage, with 104% crit chance and 5.5x - so that's over 55,000 damage per shot, plus 4% chance to red crit.