Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Warframe Market Place Safe?

(PSN)Regiampiero

Question

14 answers to this question

If you are referring to http://warframe.market/, then I can say it is safe. The 'linking' part does not actually give the site any ability to access your account, it's just a way to verify that you are you. All trades are still done in-game normally, this site is just a way to hook up buyers with sellers without the need to camp trade chat all morning.

13 minutes ago, NobleParadox96 said:

consoles can use the site and it's safe to link, just remember you can't trade with us PC players

You can't because of rules, or you can't because of mechanics? 

I think I got the answer from the best answer. Thanks all. 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

2 hours ago, 41Numbers said:

It's an amazing site that's been around for a while and almost everyone uses it

2 hours ago, Synville said:

It is absolutely safe and a beautiful site that should have existed a lot sooner.

Unfortunately, after getting verified I realize this site is pretty much useless to console players. There's no filter/tab to switch from consoles to PC, which makes the scrolling the general orders back and fort way worst than the in-game trade chat. And there's no time limitations, which means all those who post a Rhino for sale a year ago screws up the market price today. In short it needs a lot of work to make it worth the while for console players, but it was worth a try. 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero