Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost prime and Ember prime relics?

(PSN)AhWildSnorlax

14 minutes ago, (PS4)AhWildSnorlax said:

Does anyone know which relics will be dropping Frost and Ember? The vault opens in 1 hour.

I hope people got their valkyr, cernos, and venka farming done, because the relic drop tables are about to become more diluted.

Unless DE releases both Frost and Ember on Lith relics?

(since not a single new prime access part or blueprint are on Lith relics)

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I hope people got their valkyr, cernos, and venka farming done, because the relic drop tables are about to become more diluted.

That depends on your definition of diluted.

For me, the ratio of relics that have something I need to relics that don't is about to get better.

8 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

That depends on your definition of diluted.

For me, the ratio of relics that have something I need to relics that don't is about to get better.

That's not the problem. If (presumably) a large portion of the relics needed to farm the unvaulted primes are Axi, it's going to increase the number of relics from that era, which already has substantially more relics than any other era, making it harder to actually get the relics that you need.

Here's hoping that DE diversifies the relic distribution a little and expands the Lith, Meso, and Neo eras.

45 minutes ago, (PS4)AhWildSnorlax said:

Does anyone know which relics will be dropping Frost and Ember? The vault opens in 1 hour.

1. Megathread tag is for mods and staff only, remove it. Tenno'd.

2. Noone can know it beforehand besides DE.

Edited by bluepheonix13

37 minutes ago, Calvyr said:

That's not the problem. If (presumably) a large portion of the relics needed to farm the unvaulted primes are Axi, it's going to increase the number of relics from that era, which already has substantially more relics than any other era, making it harder to actually get the relics that you need.

Say I currently need items from 2 of the 8 Axi relics, and two more Axi relics are added for the unvaulting that also contain items I need, my chance of getting a relic I want just went up from 2/8 (25%) to 4/10 (40%).

1 hour ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

No, I didn't.

Taking a break from farming relics until Frost and Ember are shoved back in the vault. Already got them, don't need more relic dilution just yet. 

3 minutes ago, Ailissa said:

No, I didn't.

Taking a break from farming relics until Frost and Ember are shoved back in the vault. Already got them, don't need more relic dilution just yet. 

I took the opposite approach, as I knew I'd be farming relics during the unvaulting (I need Ember and Glaive Prime) I held off farming for Valkyr/Cernos/Venka relics as I'll get those while farming for Ember/Glaive anyway.

8 minutes ago, CherryPauper said:

I hope it's in Neo, Axi. I have 200+ of those, but barely any Lith.

They'll be on new relics, not existing ones, so the relics you already have are irrelevant if you want the unvaulted primes.