[DE]Megan

The War Within: Update 19.3.0

Why do they both have a prime extractor?  Is there a mistake? Is it  the other kind of extractor in embers pack?

Edited by Teshin_Dax

2 minutes ago, Rankii said:

Yeah this is cool and all, but when are you going to make Hydroid and Zephyr not utter sh-t?

When they are prime vaulted, so that DE can leverage them for sales?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, AM-Bunny said:

Pretty surprised this is Update 19.3; barely seems meaty enough to qualify as a hotfix.

But okay.

Surprising right?

now if only we could get growing power to actually work..  still. ember prime is here. i have no real complaints.

• Fixed Kavat Genetic Codes from Alerts not being given out in intended quantities. Alerts will now grant 5 Kavat Genetic Codes.

AH!
FIVE!
Thanks. Like, here! Have a HALF Kubrow Egg.

Just saying, it was TEN. Not five.
Why do you have to do this? Just for annoy people?

• Upvote 30

Sicarus Prime is back in rotation and that's great, but please guys, a little buff to the poor Sicarus Prime? It has such a sexy reload animation but it's so meh performance-wise (and I even forma'd mine, but the poor thing struggles so hard).

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Kavat Genetic Codes from Alerts not being given out in intended quantities. Alerts will now grant 5 Kavat Genetic Codes.

I'm dying of laughter here. Holy crap. You even said in some previous patch nodes we'd be getting 10 codes per alert. :clap::clem:

Edited by goatwithbenefits
  • Upvote 21

mandatory question: the syndicate relic packs, can be used to get those relics right now?

wonderful & all, but I'd have been interested in buying vaulted accessories ALONE, as I already have the rest

couldn't you have done a vaulted accessories pack DE?

Edited by manub

Fixed Kavat Genetic Codes from Alerts not being given out in intended quantities. Alerts will now grant 5 Kavat Genetic Codes.

Wasn't it said to be 10 before?

It seems odd that we get alerts for half a Kavat instead of a whole one like we do for Kubrows.

• Upvote 22

Please fix the wayyyy too big minimap overlay since TWW which is additionally obscured by transmissions & modpickups and does not show important stuff correctly like next enemy in exterminates, next Extractorlocation or Squadmates.

• Upvote 2

Lol... I haven't even seen a kavat alert yet and the amount being given is being cut in half.... show the kavats some love DE, it's bad enough them being in derelict with the broken scorches and now we only get half a kavat from alerts while you get a whole kubrow on an egg alerts. 

• Upvote 14