The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who would Like an Ether Sword Prime?!

AerinSol

I mean look at this thing:

Image result for ether sword

It's already sexier than Valkyr screams on the radio of a Hennessy Venom GT at full throttle. So why not make it into something that would require us to partially lobotomize ourselves before we can even glimpse at a prime version of it?!

Btw, anyone see the hilt looking like an infested wolf mouth?

Edited by AerinSol
ocd

11 minutes ago, Battle.Flag said:

Dual Ether prime please.. 

^this, so much this! the Dual Ether Swords were the very first weapon that I built and have been in my arsenal longer than any other weapon I own. I got them because of how amazing they looked, which was the only thing I had to go on as I was a newbie who didn't understand stats at the time. they've served me very well, and I recommend them to any new players out there. if Dual Ethers got Primed, I'd be super stoked.

6 minutes ago, Venom-Snake said:

Touché

Better Dual Sword Stance first please.

I agree, but I'm willing to cope with Swirling Tiger. it's Crossing Snakes that I can't stand.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

^this, so much this! the Dual Ether Swords were the very first weapon that I built and have been in my arsenal longer than any other weapon I own. I got them because of how amazing they looked, which was the only thing I had to go on as I was a newbie who didn't understand stats at the time. they've served me very well, and I recommend them to any new players out there. if Dual Ethers got Primed, I'd be super stoked.

I agree, but I'm willing to cope with Swirling Tiger. it's Crossing Snakes that I can't stand.

Right there with you on all that. 

i don't post much, but this is worth it!

I'd want a primed dual ether. It was easily my favorite weapon prior to the the Damage 2.0 deluge. Armor ignore, *sigh*, the memories. Hopefully a prime variant can make it almost comparable to its original coolness. I'd also like more of the older cosmetic with the near fully transparent blue blades, the current model looks off.

It is a beautiful weapon and back in time both with Heat swords was the coolest and strongest meeles. Each of them had cool mechanics but these are removed and forgotten by the time. These weapons and skana series kept only their stagger ability and the little extra damage against the infestation. These weapons need some tweaks and stat boosts before any priming but I like the idea.

From the way things have been going, I think DE are going through all the different melee classes for primes rather than just giving love to underappreciated gems. It's the only reason I can think of for making Galatine P such massive power creep. We've had a prime fists, staff, single sword, dual "swords", dual daggers, hammer, greatsword, glaive, nikana, polearm, scythe, axe, and most recently claws

Melee classes that still have yet to get primes are single dagger, sword/shield, gunblade, blade/whip, rapier, machete, sparring, whip, tonfa, and nunchaku

5 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

From the way things have been going, I think DE are going through all the different melee classes for primes rather than just giving love to underappreciated gems. 

I definitely was thinking the same thing. Personally would like a sword and shield or nunchaku to come up soon.