Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mandatory Sortie Reward complaint thread #653799278

White_Matter

5 hours ago, Ker-Blammo said:

How is your luck an issue may I ask then? Because it's bad? I'm sure if you got rivens after riven and legendary cores you'd be praising the system. You can't always win in an f2p rng reward based game, otherwise people wouldn't be paying plat to buy other people's luck. 

This has nothing to do with my luck. It should have nothing to do with my luck, not to that extend at least. Everyone here is aware that the system is broken. De has the chance to implement a much better one, where you are not stuck in a loop of getting items that you absolutely don't need or want over and over again.

"Stop complaining" argument doesn't fly here as I didn't ask DE to bring this sytem, why would I not complain when I know that the current system can be improved or replaced with a much better one  ?

If everyone had your mindset, we would be stuck in stone age.

It's really killing my reason to continue playing sortie when the majority of rewards I been receiving are endo and lens. Like really the reward tables gotta be tweak again, cause I last time I received riven was the opening week of TWW, and that was only 1 not counting the story reward. 

18 hours ago, infamouscycle said:

Still better than the exilus adapter BP I got today, which I immediately sold for credits. I've gotten 2 or 3 rivens so far I think, but they were for absolutely garbage weapons (Harpak, Grinlok). Other than that, it's been lenses and endo every day.

Sortie tokens when

I paid for a grinlok riven, so consider yourself lucky.

So far I got 2 sentiel weapon rivens from sorties. There is bad and there is worse my friend, never forget that.