Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exilus Adapter Invasion disappeared after 5min!

Vicious_Vipa

yesterday evening (about 11pm GMT+1) there started an Invasion between Corpus/Grineer
that was supposed to give an Exilus Adapter on both sides.

I successfully completed the first mission with my friend but after it was finished, the whole invasion was gone!!  Without a trace.

Edited by Vicious_Vipa

10 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Maybe it just completed before you'd done all three missions?

for that to be the case, thousands upon thousands of people would have all been playing it at exactly the same time, which is highly unlikely as Invasions are not that popular. yes, we ll do them when there's an adapter or a potato (or special weapon parts) on offer, but I can't see people getting that hyped over an adapter.

36 minutes ago, Vicious_Vipa said:

yesterday evening (about 11pm GMT+1) there started an Invasion between Corpus/Grineer
that was supposed to give an Exilus Adapter on both sides.

I successfully completed the first mission with my friend but after it was finished, the whole invasion was gone!!  Without a trace.

It started hours and hours earlier. You missed out because you got in as people were just ending it. You are mistaken.

I did the invasion it started way earlier than you state.

Edited by Tesseract7777

7 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

It started hours and hours earlier. You missed out because you got in as people were just ending it. You are mistaken.

no I am not.  It just started.  I was about to go to bed when the invasion POPPED UP on screen.
and it was 50% / 50%  between Corpus/Grineer

Why do you say I am mistaken?  you obviously don't know what invasion I am talking about.

2 minutes ago, Vicious_Vipa said:

no I am not.  It just started.  I was about to go to bed when the invasion POPPED UP on screen.
and it was 50% / 50%  between Corpus/Grineer

Why do you say I am mistaken?  you obviously don't know what invasion I am talking about.

Same thing happened to me. I did the third mission and when I came back to the orbiter, I went to check if it counted and it's 3/3. But it disappeared, so i didn't get the reward. Probably an unintended invasion that accidentally slipped through

5 minutes ago, LimePixel said:

Same thing happened to me. I did the third mission and when I came back to the orbiter, I went to check if it counted and it's 3/3. But it disappeared, so i didn't get the reward. Probably an unintended invasion that accidentally slipped through

great. wtf.

wow you got to 3/3?  you are much faster than me ;)

But thanks for delivering the proof I am not going insane.

There's an invasion right now, Exilus vs. Exilus on Hyrdon, Sedna. I still see it in-game, and third-party tools are estimating about 9 hours until it disappears.

That is the only such invasion I am aware of.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

Yup it was the same one i did earlier just like i thought, with it disappearing i thought it simply must have been finished, clearly it was a bug.

Just a wild guess here, do you remember if you had restarted or even relogged since the last hotfix? This sounds like such an issue could be the culprit here.

Yesterday it was dissappearing (server was having issues: alerts/invasions/fissures dissapearing randomly all evening long). When I finished the first battle (jumped into it 10 seconds after it appeared), it vanished and only reappeared some minutes later with my progress reset. Then I did 3/3 for corpus and vanished after. When it came back I still had the 3/3 wins, and it's still 3/3 up to now.

3 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I did the invasion it started way earlier than you state.

Nope

started about GMT 10pm