Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quit spawning juggs in sortie exterminates

DiosGX

Why? It's not like they're hard or anything...

Besides, you could always not kill infested for a minute so it goes away and doesn't spawn.

It's not a mechanic unique to sortie missions, it's present in every infested mission on Eris.

Edited by FLSH_BNG

6 minutes ago, Shizzelle said:

go whine about something else, everyone that posts here @(*()$  complains all the time, get over it

Complaining about complaints while providing nothing constructive on your end will just make you look like a hypocrite.

Anyway Juggs aren't hard to deal with. They just take time. If you really want to avoid it tell your party to stop fighting for a moment. If they don't listen well let them deal with it.

To be fair though its a sortie exterminate. You could just pull that off solo with inaros and dessication all day and could just wait with inaros until the juggernaut leaves.

Edited by VermillionScourge

3 minutes ago, DiosGX said:

Seriously just stop. For crying out loud.

The amusing part about your complaint is there is literally a way to not spawn it yourself. DON'T KILL ANYTHING.   It isn't even that difficult.  Just back off, defend for a moment and wait it out.  If 1 to 4 people cannot coordinate this simple method then its on you not the game.

Of course that's just for exterminates, missions that demand continuous kills (survival, defense, MD) yeah those shouldn't get jugg spawns (and fairly sure they don't anyway).

Listen to the Lotus she will say a Juggernaut is near by slow down the fight if you don't wish to fight it "might not be the exact quotes but you get the point. If you really hate fighting the juggernaut  that much don't rush the mission, if you want to rush the mission then you can't complain about it because DE gives you a choice. Also they shouldn't remove the Juggernaut because it's actually a great idea to counter people who rush it, although the Juggernaut is extremely easy even in sorties.

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker

@vermillionscourge

Stop the holier than though responses.  I am sick of looking at this forum and it being full of complaints from people that if they used common sense could avoid said situations entirely.  What I said was not being hypocritic, it was simply to tell them to sod off and stop whining.

9 minutes ago, Shizzelle said:

@vermillionscourge

Stop the holier than though responses.  I am sick of looking at this forum and it being full of complaints from people that if they used common sense could avoid said situations entirely.  What I said was not being hypocritic, it was simply to tell them to sod off and stop whining.

Which is basically hypocrisy. Your response provided nothing as to a solution for the user besides "Stop complaining" over a complaint about the Juggernaut.

There has been multiple people below you who have provided much more constructive means as to talking about this rather than just dodging it or providing nothing useful for the community.

Also if you are going to reply to me use the proper function instead of trying to avoid my notifications because i'm still watching this thread.

Edited by VermillionScourge

4 minutes ago, METAL_BAWKSES said:

YES! I demand Jugg Stalkers be put in the game now!

Manic Grustrag Juggernaut Stalker.

Plated with Grineer armor as well as equipped with War in it's mouth.

It will go invisible after players deal some damage to it and disappear to re-appear later, if you get downed by it even once you deal 50% less damage AND take 50% more damage vs infested. 

All in addition to Vermillion Scourge's idea.

Edited by achromos