Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

I love the update already, but Volt currently has a few bugs. His Overload ability doesn't play the animation and he can move around freely during the entire effect, which I doubt is intentional, and someone in the Council chat said that Electric Shield doesn't stop enemy fire - I tried it against some basic Grineer and it seemed to work just fine, but I haven't yet checked if it works against every projectile and weapon type (such as Napalm fireballs or Corpus lasers).

Holy moly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome

Alert 2.0

means all will drop while old was all maybe drop ?

does it also include mat alerts ? 

Keep up the good work and Thank you all very much :)

the Rhino Roar mod is very unlese nobody need this the only one was very awsome and not this ähm is very bad.  

Rhino: Rhino Stomp - Rolled Radial blast and Rhino Stomp together. Rhino Stomp now does damage to enemies(150,300,500,800)

ok thats hm ok but to high energy use you should change Rhino roar with Rhino Stomp and it would be much better. or give Rhino 50 more base energy. 

I truly appriecate the update and all these hotfixes and I salute you DE team...but

WHY did you change the way warframes move?The shoulders lean to the opposite direction from the way they are supposed to 

Seriously revert back the changes the 8 update on warframe MOVEMENT please 

Its very disorienting and NOT cool at all in terms of badassines and coolness. PLEASE