Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily reminder of what Ash Prime should have been

Denpoman

Nope. Looks lame. I love what they did with it, it has a very distinct samurai look to it. Which is how Ash is for me rather than an edgy "ninja". The Scorpion helmet was also the only one as far as I'm concerned until the prime was released which was very much based on that and I'm glad for that.

as someone who kept using the original Ash until the deluxe skin came out I do agree 100% with this.

Its not that the reel prime looks bad, but just doesnt have the evil vibe of the original, and even if you slap the helmet on it, it appears way too small, because of the aditional armor.

5 minutes ago, Dawn11715 said:

as someone who kept using the original Ash until the deluxe skin came out I do agree 100% with this.

Its not that the reel prime looks bad, but just doesnt have the evil vibe of the original, and even if you slap the helmet on it, it appears way too small, because of the aditional armor.

Exactly, I instantly took off that awful looking mask and put his default one back.

Can't beat a Predator style look

17 minutes ago, Drakenreiter said:

Nope. Looks lame. I love what they did with it, it has a very distinct samurai look to it. Which is how Ash is for me rather than an edgy "ninja". The Scorpion helmet was also the only one as far as I'm concerned until the prime was released which was very much based on that and I'm glad for that.

But he never was a samurai, he's always been the "ninja-est" of all frames.

His first power is literally a Shuriken for crying out loud!