6. Manduka Pack

7.Frost Zastruga Helmet

8.Rhino Palatine Skin

9.Kavat Genetic code or the Kavat Starter Pack

10.Warframe Slots

Thx to all donators in advance

Edited by Protation

Wish List

1. All I want for Christmas is the Glast Gambit and Nidus Bundle DE has done it!!!!! Oh my lord!! They have made my dream come true!! Thanks DE I love you guys loads!!

2. A Mesa wouldn't be too bad either

:satisfied:

Enjoy the holidays Tenno!! 

Edited by Ro-Phoenix12
update

Hello Warframe world :D Sweet Tennobaum this year to all.

I'll share my wishlist here also ! Putting RnG in hands of fellow Tenno :p

• Kuva Syandana
  • Executioner Noggle
  • Ship decorations, Circuits ( i envisioned making a super powered ship wall :p )
  • Kavat Armor (any ;o, want to protect my hard fighting kitty.)
  • Sugatra, Tingly bits for melee!
  • Banshee soprana, who knows when prime will come right - Thanks to @wreck09 !!
  • Ash kuga , ninja turtle :p
  • Forma all day, every day
  • Nsaru syandana

Thanks to all, Spread the Baum!

Greetingss Ho ho ho

Edited by (PS4)Digipo

8 hours ago, Galathea said:

This thread was handled poorly from the beginning and now, after 200 pages it turned sour like old milk.I barely see any nice posts anymore or ppl thanking their gifters. I dont know if its true, that you get a warning for saying thx now too, but honestly i enjoyed reading them. Yes i read through the whole thread, but i also missed a few ppl that were bought to my attention through "thank you" posts. Not to mention i simply enjoy seeing ppl be joyful floofballs, no matter who gifted them. And no one is going through all pages again just to see who already got smth in the meantime.

I don't think you get a warning just for thanking your gifter, but you will be warned if you quote your wishlist in the thank you post? That's what I gather from @theclinton's post (linked below). I guess the options are to edit your original wishlist post with a thank you note, write a thank you post tagging your gifter but without quoting your wishlist again/mentioning what else you want, or send your gifter a PM if you really want to thank them (minus the begging and harassment that @SolidBeast has unfortunately encountered).

@Galathea and @SolidBeast, I haven't interacted with either of you but I have witnessed your generosity through this thread. There will always be bad eggs in with the good ones when it comes to things like this and I sincerely hope the negative experiences you've had don't sour the positive ones. Thank you for being true examples of the Tennobaum Spirit! :heart:

To those of you lucky enough to receive a gift, a stranger has smiled upon you so remember to be humble and be thankful.
And a mega big thank you to all of you who have been busily gifting away! You guys and gals are making someone's day brighter with every gift. :community:

Edited by Miayui

As a tenno who just returned from vacation, I would like Santa Clem to bring me the Continuity Collection so I don't feel so far behind.

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

ether daggers .....

because like a fool i deleted them at lvl 26 ....

:heartbroken:

I would gladly give you my spare BP if only it were tradable and there wasn't a cross-platform barrier in the way.

Just now, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

As a tenno who just returned from vacation, I would like Santa Clem to bring me the Continuity Collection so I don't feel so far behind.

I would gladly give you my spare BP if only it were tradable and there wasn't a cross-platform barrier in the way.

its the thought that counts ..

-goes back to corner sulking- 

22 minutes ago, Miayui said:

I don't think you get a warning just for thanking your gifter, but you will be warned if you quote your wishlist in the thank you post? That's what I gather from @theclinton's post (linked below). I guess the options are to edit your original wishlist post with a thank you note, write a thank you post tagging your gifter but without quoting your wishlist again/mentioning what else you want, or send your gifter a PM if you really want to thank them

That is correct

34 minutes ago, Miayui said:

snip

ty through this thread. There will always be bad eggs in with the good ones when it comes to things like this and I sincerely hope the negative experiences you've had don't sour the positive ones. Thank you for being true examples of the Tennobaum Spirit! :heart:

snip

Totaly right ;) 

Its also important to not get angry if tenno do not thank you ^.^ 

i'm currently at page 40 on my gifting list ( over 40 gifts ) and i'm not close at all of the 40 thanks

Its tennobaum spirit dont bother getting angry at anything its HOLIDAYS GUYS!

Edited by trunks013

29 minutes ago, theclinton said:

That is correct

thank you for clearing up that rumor, since a few posts did suggest that.

@CadeRAfffael and @morningstar999 , check your inboxes, i can hear ordis yelling already.

@Zepp_ pm me ingame in case you still need smeeta imprints.

those are my last gifts for now.

rest depends on how this thread continues cause atm it does not appeal to me.

EDIT: @trunks013 its not about ppl not thanking me, (it was appearantly just a rumor that you could get warnings for that)its about rude players who demand gifts from us and get pretty salty.

Edited by Galathea

6 minutes ago, Galathea said:

thank you for clearing up that rumor, since a few post did suggest that.

@CadeRAfffael and @morningstar999 , check your inboxes, i can hear ordis yelling already.

@Zepp_ pm me ingame in case you still need smeeta imprints.

those are my last gifts for now.

rest depends on how this thread continues cause atm it does not appeal to me.

EDIT: @trunks013 its not about ppl not thanking me, (it was appearantly just a rumor that you could get warnings for that)its about rude players who demand gifts from us and get pretty salty.

Sorry i'm kinda tired so my english does not end well ^.^ 

What i mean is you are right and we must concentrate on the good ones instead of the "bad eggs"

I did not get thanks for some stuff and i'm not angry at all the whole gifting frenzy is super fun. I got thanked by tenno in game and it was like i made their day ^.^ 

TL:DR you were right ! Gift stuff , Have fun and ignore bad stuff its Holidays !!!!