Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please stop the biased testing of invasion missions!

Ageless_Emperion

I know the Corpus are flooding across the solar system and you are testing weather or not its because people like them or for some other reason and how you put up those little events that give a better reward for Grineer to see if its just the greed that's doing it. Let me answer that for you, NO. Everyone in this game HATES, nay, LOATHES the Corpus faction. It is for some reason the faction you decided to make which takes years of your creative development and game design and turns it into a mediocre third person shooter. Look at all these awesome weapons we have, nah screw those, uh all these flashy abilities on warframes we ground for, who cares about those. No, lets fight against the faction where the trash enemies are more dangerous than most bosses in the game (I am looking at you sapping pieces of S#&$ and nullifiers).

The simple truth is that no one WANTS to fight against that faction, it is JUST NOT FUN. It feels like it was directly designed to punish people playing against them. It takes away all the diversity and customization that this game offers and if all I am left with is a shooter, let me break some terrible news to you, there are plenty out there that are much better than this.

Fix this god damned faction, no one wants to play against them, its not challenging, its not rewarding, its just masochism.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Zhoyzuu said:

i like the corpus.

Grineer are the most cancerous faction to play against

Simply because of armor, which also restricts build variety (Corrosive Crutch, anyone?)

The reality is that people will just say "you know what you are up against, so build towards that".

As for the corpus, it's not that the individual units are bad. It's when you have ten Sapping Osprey litter the ground with mines faster than you can get rid of them and when five Nullifiers clog up the map. Spawning is what made this game a basic shooter. Just shoot a bunch of mediocre enemies rather than deal with one skilled one.

Edited by R34LM

1 minute ago, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

First thing, you're rude. Second thing, I like corpus.

Oh did I offend your delicate sensibilities, I am so sowwy... /sarcasm

Playing unfun content for years will do that to you. Also I don't care if you "like" the faction, the way its spreading across the solar system clearly shows people in the majority do not, even when there is no direct incentive for them to side with the Corpus.

Rewards are decided dynamically for factions. The more on faction wins the better the rewards for the other.

Also, at the level invasions take place at, everything gets mowed down anyways.

Good to know people are bringing their holiday cheer to the forums in the typical fashion.

3494f128b738b869df4527ab1c1b586a.jpg

Edited by xRufus7x

Just now, R34LM said:

Simply because of armor, which also restricts build variety (Corrosive Crutch, anyone?)

The reality is that people will just say "you know what you are up against, so build towards that".

it has nothing to do with armor. Banshee and frost completely negate that. You have scopr flamers napalms bombards lancers shield bastards gunners those teleport S#&$s kavats and rollers.  There is literally nothing more cancerous in this game than the grineer. has nothing to do with armor

I dislike the corpus only because I use my abilities (A lot) and the Grineer are the only ones who kinda can't stop me (as of now). 

However, that gives players like me a run for their money, and I've always loved a challenge. Plus, the Grineer can be just as problematic with the wrong setup, considering their armor will make quick work of *most* weapons in late/end game. 

3 minutes ago, Ageless_Emperion said:

Hi, welcome to high level corpus missions where the room is blue and the floor is made of pucks. I mean seriously, you people must be trolls.

so because we have other factions we would rather fight the corpus than we automatically must be trolls huh? i think you need to head back to school, you need extra lessons on things like respect and how to remain level headed

The reason why Corpus invasions are spreading and Grineer ones are not is because of players, not necessarily DE.

We've seen Formorian attacks more frequently than we've seen Razorbacks.  Since most players haven't seen Razorbacks, that's the project they're trying to push for.  When invasions succeed, they spread to adjacent planet nodes.  When invasions fail, they stop.

Since Corpus invasions are succeeding, they're spreading.  Since Grineer invasions are not, they start at one node, then stop.

DE's only influence was making Razorbacks the the Corpus superproject.

Edited by Arkvold

6 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

I think most people are siding with corpus because they are offering more loot and weapon schematics people need.

This is what I was thinking... I don't do trials anymore but when I did it was easier to find a group for LoR and rare crates were more common in LoR meaning an abundance of Detonite Injectors and not much change in Fieldrons.

4 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

This is what I was thinking... I don't do trials anymore but when I did it was easier to find a group for LoR and rare crates were more common in LoR meaning an abundance of Detonite Injectors and not much change in Fieldrons.

Yup, and we have everything we need from Fomorians, but if Razorbacks come back there are some event mods that could come back that many still need.

And also a lot of people hate AW, so pushing for a Fomorian invasion again is probably not on most people's agenda.

Edited by Gelkor

14 minutes ago, direcyphre said:

Racism of the future...

No but seriously, adapt and overcome. If whatever you are solely relying on doesn't work well against corpus, you're doing something wrong. 

Can't, I can build against high level infested and grineer, I can't build against high level corpus where abilities are irrelevant and damage scaling is off the walls.

11 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

so because we have other factions we would rather fight the corpus than we automatically must be trolls huh? i think you need to head back to school, you need extra lessons on things like respect and how to remain level headed

I am level headed, I've been discussing things on forums with garden variety trolls like you for well over a decade. Also you have to EARN my respect, so far you've done nothing along those lines so I don't see why I should treat you in any other way than how I have so far.

11 minutes ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

shoot the pucks it's not hard 

Have you done high level Corpus missions where there is a dozen pucks on the floor shielded by five nullifiers that just spawned into the room? Its not hard to shoot them sure, but the way the game works it becomes ridiculous orders of magnitude sooner than any of the other factions. I do agree the recent changes to scorches make them annoying but not nearly as much as any of the corpus units. The faction directly takes away agency from players, that is first and foremost bad game design.

Edited by Ageless_Emperion
spelling

21 minutes ago, Ageless_Emperion said:

LOL. I'm insulted in-game almost daily. This is nothing.

2 minutes ago, Ageless_Emperion said:

I can't build against high level corpus where abilities are irrelevant and damage scaling is off the walls.

Abilities are relevant. You issue is a lack of intelligence.

Just now, Ageless_Emperion said:

Have you done high level Corpus missions where there is a dozen pucks on the floor shielded by five nullifiers that just spawned into the room? Its not hard to shoot them sure, but the way the game works it becomes ridiculous order of magnitude sooner than any of the other factions. I do agree the recent changes to scorches make them annoying but not nearly as much as any of the corpus units. The faction directly takes away agency from players, that is first and foremost bad game design.

I've constantly done high level corpus missions and there isn't  a problem when I do it. Warframe is the type of game that you're suppose to be prepared equipment wise before you go into the mission. I literally did an 1hr and 20min survival on Jupiter w/o a single problem because I brought my Zenistar to destroy all the mines the sapping ospreys dropped. There are more ways to destroy the pucks but it's not hard if you bring the right gear for the mission.

22 minutes ago, Ageless_Emperion said:

Playing unfun content for years will do that to you. Also I don't care if you "like" the faction, the way its spreading across the solar system clearly shows people in the majority do not, even when there is no direct incentive for them to side with the Corpus.

Last time I checked no one is forcing you to play said "Unfun Content." Also, you should really check your attitude at the door. 

6 minutes ago, Ageless_Emperion said:

I am level headed, I've been discussing things on forums with garden variety trolls like you for well over a decade. Also you have to EARN my respect, so far you've done nothing along those lines so I don't see why I should treat you in any other way than how I have so far.

obviously you aren't as seasoned of a forum veteran as you think you are, since you insist on calling us trolls, when we merely have a different opinion than you. learn to tell the difference will you? calling everyone whose opinion doesnt match yours a troll is what someone who's new to the internet would do. do us all a favor and keep that kind of mindset away from here.

9 minutes ago, CaptainDavian said:

Dude we side beside corpus because we like PROFIT! PRAISE THE VOID! 

No no no, these are mere posers. If I want to join someone for PROFIT, I will join the PROPHET OF PROFIT!

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

LOL. I'm insulted in-game almost daily. This is nothing.

Abilities are relevant. You issue is a lack of intelligence.

Yes clearly you can tell from that high horse you climbed on, careful you don't fall of and have it kick what little wit you have left from the cavernous void you call a skull.

obviously you aren't as seasoned of a forum veteran as you think you are, since you insist on calling us trolls, when we merely have a different opinion than you. learn to tell the difference will you? calling everyone whose opinion doesnt match yours a troll is what someone who's new to the internet would do. do us all a favor and keep that kind of mindset away from here.

I call you trolls because your responses to the problems I raise range between "git good" and "hold down the status quo".

Edited by Ageless_Emperion