Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About those Corpus Cosmetics which were "leaked"

White_Matter

I bought a new corpus sugratra from the market but it didn't appear in my inventory. And it was removed from the market a little while later with a hotfix.

I actually haven't paid attention If I got my money back or not. It is not that big of a deal anyways. But I had a support ticket about this and it was(and still is) unanswered. 

I'm wondering DE adressed this issue on the forums ?

There were probalby problems with stances still and was not supposed to be in the game yet, if oyu apyed for it already you proably will own it sitll after then it is back, same was for me when baro had one and it was remvoed right after and i sitll ownded it thou.

3 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

this was the only one I spotted at the time. looks pretty rubbish if you ask me, and the odds are its not going to be 100p when officially out anyway.

WjWpQ8.jpg

Couldn't help but notice the effort made to hide platinum.

Sounds like someones a wee bit embarrassed about money spent xD 

47 minutes ago, Jin_Kazama said:

Couldn't help but notice the effort made to hide platinum.

Sounds like someones a wee bit embarrassed about money spent xD 

with the gift giving and getting stuff after war within etc it's now a pitiful amount. XD

I have also had people in the past find out how much plat i have and then either beg for some or try and sell me something for more/i don't want. so I try to remove it out of all pics as a result. so its mostly out of paranoia.

1 hour ago, Ziembski said:

W8, wut? How did it looked like?

The quora sugatra(the one I bought) had the same apperance of Pazza sugatra in the preview. The icon looked neat though.

But I should have realized something was fishy about it...

1 hour ago, Marine027 said:

There were probalby problems with stances still and was not supposed to be in the game yet, if oyu apyed for it already you proably will own it sitll after then it is back, same was for me when baro had one and it was remvoed right after and i sitll ownded it thou.

I hope so mate. It is weird that no one answered to that support ticket though.

Edited by White_Matter