Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What would YOU want to see in the sortie drop table?

Caelward

Ok. Lets set aside whether or not we want Tokens in game. There's an excellent thread on the topic going already.

What would you like to see in the sortie drop table?

On another thread a guy named O1234321 suggested 3 and 5 pack relic packs as reward items, which I thought was interesting. I'd find it more interesting if you could get a 3 pack of relics that were certain to give you relics from the latest prime release...

I'd find Exilus adapters easier to swallow if they were built, rather than being provided as a blueprint. I also find the blueprint rather insulting. Its worth less than the fully built forma at the very least.

Nitain I'm split on. I mean, I absolutely understand finding more of a resources I already have truckloads of, but a friend and I have been looking for Nitain from the sorties, and I'm sure I'm not alone. It would be nice if it could actually see how much Nitain you have. I mean, say you had 20 Nitain it'd read that and give you 2000 endo instead? If it did the same thing for lenses as well. 5 of a lens and it would see that and give you the endo reward? It takes a long time for endo to not be useful.

Would a 500,000 credit (unboostable) reward be a thing? Does anyone else have any ideas? I can't promise my ideas are good, but disregarding what we don't want. What would you all like to see in sortie drop tables?

Edited by Caelward

It's not in the drop table but I'd love for them to bring back the system we had beforehand. 

A set number of items that could only be obtained once and then repeatable items as well, however instead of seasons we would have a fortnightly reset of the chart. 

1 hour ago, Caelward said:

Would a 500,000 credit (unboostable) reward be a thing?

Why would that be unboostable though? That is an insult to people who buy PA or credit boosters. If a credit reward would be a thing, it should be 250k and boostable. Although I really don't need credits (sitting at 15m atm), so I'd rather take endo, which brings me to my next point:

1 hour ago, Caelward said:

Does anyone else have any ideas? I can't promise my ideas are good, but disregarding what we don't want. What would you all like to see in sortie drop tables?

I'd really like for them to remove 2k endo from the droptable, but let us choose if we want the reward or 2k endo instead. Like I would get a lens or 3 nitain and think man, I don't need madurai or I already have 100 nitain, I'll take 2k endo instead. 4k endo should stay IMO. 

Also, I kinda want either weapon parts back in sorties or more weapon part invasions. 

And Kuva would be a nice addition, because it seems like most people do sorties for rivens and would always be in need of Kuva. Although I can imagine the people raging already, who'll only get Kuva but no rivens to use them on. 

Here's a sort of rough draft of what I'd like the reward pool to be:

Spoiler

2000 Endo

Rifle Riven Mod

(Other Riven Mods)

4000 Endo

Orokin Catalyst

Orokin Reactor

Kuva (let's say 4000 for now)

Greater Focus Lens

Exilus Adapter

3 Forma

3 Day Booster

(More Endo? 10,000?)

Legendary Core

I want all the stuff here to be built, not blueprints. "Here's a reward that you can enjoy tomorrow" is not a great incentive.

I'd like the drop rates of nitain from sabotage caches to be significantly increased. I understand that a lot of players could use another way to get their hands on nitain. I am not one of those players.

Finally, I saw a suggestion once that I'd like to see implemented to move normal lenses to Lua. Maybe rotation C on endless missions or something like that.

8 hours ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Why would that be unboostable though? That is an insult to people who buy PA or credit boosters. If a credit reward would be a thing, it should be 250k and boostable.

Well, not everyone runs with boosters right? In my mind this was the highest I figured DE might find reasonable for a credit reward. I don't know of any other reward spot that purposefully grants that many credits in one go.

As for you having 15mil credits and not wanting more, that's consistent with people who have too many Nitain, or too many lenses, etc. Perhaps rather than try to have it read what the player has in their inventory, perhaps an 'opt-out' reward could be a thing. We've already got a system that would work actually. The void fissure reward menu.

Give the player an end of mission choice similar to the void fissure reward screen. On one side, the reward you rolled. On the other side, the consolation 2000 endo prize (or something similar) you can choose instead?

I could live with that on Rivens as well. Let me choose from a primary, secondary or shotgun Riven?

I would be all for the following in the drop table:

• Riven mods
  • Endo
  • Kuva
  • Platt
  • Ducats

I am a bit divided on:

• credits
  • nitain
  • built formas
  • built exilus
  • built orokin reactors etc.
  • weapons like the wraith series or similar
  • Ship parts

I would definitely NOT like to see:

• Pretty much anything I can easily buy for platt/ credits from the market when I need it, like:
    • Exilus/Orokin/forma etc blueprint
    • lenses (any of them)
    • Cosmetics

I do realize that not all players are like me, happy to spend platt and would like to be able to farm for resources / blueprints like this, hence why I think a better way would be to have a three way switch in our profile stating | "Resource/ blueprints only"  <-  "Both"  ->  "riven / endo /kuva etc. only" | This should probably be set to both as default and be changeable depending on what the player thinks himself in need of.. 

Edit:

An opt out reward in form of consumables if you really don't want the reward given might also be a great idea, like say either Endo or kuva or something instead if a lense was the actual drop. 

Edited by YrianX

12 hours ago, UvBenServed said:

Here's a sort of rough draft of what I'd like the reward pool to be:

Hide contents

2000 Endo

Rifle Riven Mod

(Other Riven Mods)

4000 Endo

Orokin Catalyst

Orokin Reactor

Kuva (let's say 4000 for now)

Greater Focus Lens

Exilus Adapter

3 Forma

3 Day Booster

(More Endo? 10,000?)

Legendary Core

I want all the stuff here to be built, not blueprints. "Here's a reward that you can enjoy tomorrow" is not a great incentive.

I'd like the drop rates of nitain from sabotage caches to be significantly increased. I understand that a lot of players could use another way to get their hands on nitain. I am not one of those players.

Finally, I saw a suggestion once that I'd like to see implemented to move normal lenses to Lua. Maybe rotation C on endless missions or something like that.

I actually quite like this drop table. I don't want greater lenses, but as a rare reward it's not bad as it won't be clogging every third sortie. 

Also lol people suggesting straight up platinum. That should never be an in-game reward. Farm trade. 
I wouldn't mind seeing starred ayatan sculptures as rewards too. Like tradeable endo, or for the liset fashion parade. 

I see a lot of people speaking about reactor and catylist as rewards. Personally I think those should be back on the Friday alerts only. Remove endo from the drop list of use it as an if not reward. 

Credit should not be an reward as that should be normal in game things.

Personally before rivens I didn't care much about sorties so my vote in some parts should be counted out, as I will drop sorties whenever rivens get a better acquiring method. However, my interest in sorties will only be if:

1. the reward is unique, worth while and not something that you hype today and give for free by the next month, I see what you are doing, every single time 
  2. the reward should have significance impact on the game
  3. the reward is usable in many situations or specific ones but noticeble
  4. the reward should not be something that is awesome because of this update and worthless by the next
  5. the reward should be something on its self
  6. the reward is not a part of a huge puzzle that needs my resource to complete
  7. the reward as puzzle is attainable within the sortie season time span not by me waiting for it to ever comeback if you ever decide to do so 
  8. the reward is trade able if I don't want or need it as well by players as in game system should match the weight of getting it (see rivens: useless rivens are useless)
  9. the road towards the reward is worth wile 
  10. platt
  11. slots for weapons or frames
  12. the reward is a part of fashionfarme, not limited to one frame, is costumizeable and is not a tattoo / sygil  
  13. you actually take our feedback in game instead or pulling our attention and do nothing
  14. the reward is a reward by my standards, not by what you say it is (this one is for myself but it has the most impact of all)

This list could be longer but you can PM if you are really interested 

Edited by ChaellExE
credit

Looks like the sortie rewards have been updated. Exilus adapter was changed from bp to built, 3 day booster was put back in, and nitain was removed completely. Neat. Still hoping they buff/buffed nitain drop chances from sabotage caches though. I may not need more nitain, but I know some people do.