Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

1 minute ago, TehGMMan said:

Such overreaction.

To you, sure. Not to me.

...Has any other frame disfigured your frame before? Without warning? Ever?
Nope.

So naturally, it's a bit of a shock..
A bit of a ugly, unsightly shock that I can't remove.
From a brand new frame, that just magically messed with my 2 year old Hydroid main.

People pay real money for cosmetics in this game, so it's not a mystery that the small details matter.

Just now, kapn655321 said:

To you, sure. Not to me.

...Has any other frame disfigured your frame before? Without warning? Ever?
Nope.

So naturally, it's a bit of a shock..
A bit of a ugly, unsightly shock that I can't remove.
From a brand new frame, that just magically messed with my 2 year old Hydroid main.

People pay real money for cosmetics in this game, so it's not a mystery that the small details matter.

Sorry but I don't see a problem.

Just now, TehGMMan said:

To be fair I can see where he is coming from here.

I wouldn't want something like that messing with my appearance beyond my control either.

Maybe people view this differently, and everyones opinions of course differ, but some people aren't going to like this new feature, specifically those who love to customise.

It sounds interesting to me, though I've never been particularly cosmetically-minded.

I can understand people being bothered by it, but I feel like there's no way it could be permanent. Guess it's probably annoying to be stuck with it without any explanation, though, since they put this stuff out just before the holiday weekend of utter silence.

Edited by OvisCaedo

Just now, TehGMMan said:

So if you paid money for a look, and suddenly it looked different.. you have no problem there?
If that's the case, then good for you.
I'm not alright with this new frame gimmick, and I can't let that not be known. ..hence starting this topic.

...how to spread it fast and effective? Where is it even spreding? How close i need to be to other player?

You see, reason why i want to spread it is because i want to go on the Moon side (i am on neutral by my mistake, didnt know choices on TWW does matter), while i am neutral right now. So, any tip how to spread it and actually go on Moon Side, will be appreciated.

Edited by ARHYST

I went on Mercury relay, walked around, stalking players, then i went back on the ship, checked my circle of karma (or how its called that TWW thing) and nothing happend/ Maybe i need to relog? Also, i already spread that infection on operator...he was the first victim ;)

Yeah if you walk up to someone that has never been infected before you'll hear a weird sound and brownish smoke will come out from them you can't miss it.

1 minute ago, Uzkan said:

I posted a thread earlier questioning if it can change our alignment, someone said that they've spread it to multiple people and their alignment has remained true neutral.

From what I've seen this seems correct my alignment hasn't changed one bit even though I've infected over 7 people by now

9 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

So if you paid money for a look, and suddenly it looked different.. you have no problem there?
If that's the case, then good for you.
I'm not alright with this new frame gimmick, and I can't let that not be known. ..hence starting this topic.

I'm sure the growth will run it's course and go away soon. It's not like the growth is changing your entire frame into something else entirely.

2 minutes ago, Uzkan said:

I posted a thread earlier questioning if it can change our alignment, someone said that they've spread it to multiple people and their alignment has remained true neutral.

BUt i saw on some random guy profile that he is going to neutral state, while i still see flames from Day state. And i saw picture on wiki...so there gotta be some magic. If i only knew the mechanic of that infection...

3 minutes ago, ARHYST said:

Even on Glast Gambit final choice, i clicked on Moon side, to fix my mistake picking Neutral during TWW, but that didnt help.

In the glast gambit the choice showed you what the alignment would look like at - full light, full neutral and full dark. But it only affects it slightly doesn't fully turn you to the dark side you'll have to wait for more quests to be able to go further into the dark side. I went mostly light but after the Glast gambit I'm almost neutral I think it's 3 more dark choices and I'll get there 

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker

29 minutes ago, Uzkan said:

I've infected dozens of people, and my karma wheel is a little bit to the "moon" now, so yeah it does.

3 hours ago, fishworshipper said:

1. Equip Nidus. 

2. Walk into the room (the door will automatically open when you get close enough as Nidus).

3. Sit in the chair. (there will be a prompt).

Yeah, I got it. It turns out I had to level him, the prompt wouldn't appear when I first claimed.