The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

9 minutes ago, SnivicDelta said:

After 24 hours of being infected you will have a little cyst on your neck. If you just walk up to anyone in a mission or in a dojo who doesn't already have one you infected them.

So ppl can infect me without me knowing that? i do not agree to such thing... here goes me playing with anyone. [if not at all]

3 minutes ago, SnivicDelta said:

If you get infected as anything else other than Nidus after 24 hours of infection you can spread it just like Nidus.

So no way at all to stop this?, I'm sun side and i want to keep it that way.

Luckily it hasn't hit consoles yet so got time to check into this and hope they have some big plans for it.

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers

2 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

Wait... that's it? that's the infestation people are complaining about? that little near-invisible thingie?! I guess some people are more sensitive than others.

BTW your color on the helmet rocks.

Well, many don't like something they can't color. I'm just worried it will eventually turn into this huge blob with the tentacle going out of it:

5e3b186bf217889d7b3a97863480a41a.jpg

1 minute ago, kasalaba said:

Okay this is kinda S#&$ of you ask me. That means I have 24 hrs to level my Nidus before I put him back in the box for a week.

Nah you're screwed either way my friend, you see other people can infect your other frames and after 24 hours of infection they can spread it as well.

Just now, SnivicDelta said:

Nah you're screwed either way my friend, you see other people can infect your other frames and after 24 hours of infection they can spread it as well.

Yes but every time you infect someone your alignment goes to sh!t, and I don't want it.

Yknow, i was fine with the infestation idea, i could live with it,decided to not go anywhere public on nidus so as not to infect anyone and keep my frames clean.. but.....having my alignment change because ive infested a couple of clannies when we went on missions together, with their consent, thats kind of a $&*^ move DE.....: \

1 minute ago, Ksaero said:

Well, many don't like something they can't color. I'm just worried it will eventually turn into this huge blob with the tentacle going out of it:

5e3b186bf217889d7b3a97863480a41a.jpg

How bad REVOKE THE FRAILITIES OF FLESH could it be? I see nothing JOIN US wrong with it. I think it's a WE ARE YOUR FLESH cool feature. Maybe there an event or tac alert or new miniquest soon.

Just now, Nazrethim said:

How bad REVOKE THE FRAILITIES OF FLESH could it be? I see nothing JOIN US wrong with it. I think it's a WE ARE YOUR FLESH cool feature. Maybe there an event or tac alert or new miniquest soon.

Nooooo, you are one of them! :D

17 minutes ago, Verrenen said:

Your alignment goes to dark side when you infect someone,not become infected.I were half dark side before Glast Gambit,but I didn't play other Frame then Nidus and now my  dark alignment is nearly maxed

Well my response was more to the fact that some people in this thread said that their alignment changed after they got infected, I can understand why would your alignment change toward dark if you infect others but at the same time I find it $&*&*#(%&, since it puts people who want to walk neutral path on white path in bad situation since we either musnt infect nidus in chair or not use nidus at ALL if we already infected it, since we have no control over infecting people so we would be passivly infecting people which means slowly changing our alignment

Edited by Culaio

Just now, Culaio said:

Well my response was ore to the fact that some people in this thread said that their alignment changed after they got infected, I can understand why would your alignment change toward dark if you infect others but at the same time I find it $&*&*#(%&, since it puts people who want to walk neutral path on white path in bad situation since we either musnt infect nidus in chair or not use nidus at ALL if we already infected it, since we have no control over infecting people so we would be passivly infecting people which means slowly changing our alignment

Wel,you can just replay War Within and get your positive alignment back