The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

12 minutes ago, SnivicDelta said:

I really doubt that the Alignment thing is a bug, that had to be intentional.

If that's true, and that includes the part that has you spreading it regardless of opening the door just by being infected by others, then in sucks. And when I say it sucks I mean its bad game planing. It kinda makes the previous choices meaningless.

are you guys sure your aliment hasn't changed because of the choice at the end of the quest rather than spreading it?

I selected the neutral ending but it bugged out and sent me the moon one instead and decided that's what I picked. so I no longer have my true neutral badge.

I hope they let us get to re-choose, being thats not the ending i even wanted.

1 minute ago, morningstar999 said:

are you guys sure your aliment hasn't changed because of the choice at the end of the quest rather than spreading it?

I selected the neutral ending but it bugged out and sent me the moon one instead and decided that's what I picked. so I no longer have my true neutral badge.

i was neutral before the quest and i checked after and was still neutral so yes, it's this stupid infection spreading.

1 minute ago, morningstar999 said:

It happened to me too at the end of the quest. That should be a bug that will be fixed, when they are back from holidays. The infection is another subject.....

3 minutes ago, SnivicDelta said:

i was neutral before the quest and i checked after and was still neutral so yes, it's this stupid infection spreading.

2 minutes ago, kasalaba said:

It happened to me too at the end of the quest. That should be a bug that will be fixed, when they are back from holidays. The infection is another subject.....

oh good I really hope they do, I also got given two pictures for the ending so I have six drawings instead of five.

I don't have nidus yet, though I know I am probably infected (no tumour yet but I got 'touched by one' less than 24 hours ago.

4 minutes ago, Pllaga said:

So while playing i noticed a small pink cyst on the left side of my Ember Prime neck. Does anyone know anything about it? is there a cure ? please help me.

For now just understand that DE will likely give us a way to make it not be visible (they know how important fashionframe is to all of us). But it is clearly supposed to be mysterious right now, as part of a couple upcoming hinted new systems in Warframe. 

Nidus can enter the infested room onboard your ship, and it is likely the infection will eventually let other of your frames enter that room as well. 

6 minutes ago, Verrenen said:

Read some of that topic please,the cyst is going to be new pet called Helminth Charger,and he will be you companion just like Kubrows and Kavats

I've already read a big part of the topic, but I still hope that it has something to do with the sentient arm, of course I could be wrong. Time'll say.

10 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

oh good I really hope they do, I also got given two pictures for the ending so I have six drawings instead of five.

I don't have nidus yet, though I know I am probably infected (no tumour yet but I got 'touched by one' less than 24 hours ago.

Do others whom have been infected have that pink cyst as well?

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

No cure for space disease... yet😆

Unfortunately Nidus was patient zero for space disease and it is spreading like wild fire.

Rumor is that at the seven day mark you can give space aids to a kubrow egg and make a new disease companion. 😆

On Egg? fuuuuuuuu,i just incubating Kubrow just to turn him into Helminth Charger.Other guy said that you are gonna use it on full grown Kubrow and thats it.How did you know that?I did my research and havent found anything about it

Edited by Verrenen

Just now, morningstar999 said:

after 24 hours it will show up yeah. nidus spreads the infection.

i dunno if effects all your waframes or just the one though.

I played with my friend as well a few days ago, will he also have the pink cyst if he's infected?

1 hour ago, Corue said:

inb4 you need 10 cysts to craft the charger

'10 cysts to craft a one-time use charger scanner that you then have to use without being damaged or detected while not using abilities and having hobbled dragon key equipped' sounds more likely.

3 minutes ago, Verrenen said:

On Egg? fuuuuuuuu,i just incubating Kubrow just to turn him into Helminth Charger.Other guy said that you are gonna use it on full grown Kubrow and thats it.How did you know that?I did my research and havent found anything about it

Perhaps you should have waited instead of beginning an incubation before you were sure?

5 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Perhaps you should have waited instead of beginning an incubation before you were sure?

Its easier to have a Kubrow and just farm an egg than having just an egg and and it turns out that you need Kubrow.Creating  full grown kubrow with upgraded incubator takes 4 days.Creating Charger  from him will probably take 4 days too.Egg with right set up can  farm in 1 hour.

Edited by Verrenen

Just now, Verrenen said:

Its easier to have a Kubrow and just farm an egg than having just an egg and and it turns out that you need Kubrow.Creating  full grown kubrow with upgraded incubator takes 4 days.Creating Charger will probably take 4 days too.Egg with rght set up can e farmed in 1 hour.

More wasteful, though. Also means you might need to consign a Kubrow to the puppy grinder.