Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

26 minutes ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

Unless you been living under a rock or in hospital because you actually got std, there's been word spreading that there is a new pet, called helminth charger and you get it by after 7 days of the cyst (aka space std) will be full grown and it will be transfered to your kubrow thus cresting a new pet called helminth charger 

Btw forum staff don't give me warning point, just tell me to remove std from title and I would do it 

ALSO no more changing to edge Lord YAY

Wait, how does this work exactly? Does it automatically passes on the Kubrow or you have to interact with it? 

Also, is it a new breed or it alters an already owned one? 

Just now, siralextraffo said:

Wait, how does this work exactly? Does it automatically passes on the Kubrow or you have to interact with it? 

Also, is it a new breed or it alters an already owned one? 

So far I heard 2 ways..

either infect the egg

Or it passively infects current one 

And the leaked data mined mods for the pet seemed to be mixed sunk a and huras finishers and attacks offensive 

52 minutes ago, Whit3Powd3R said:

I was talking with one ytuber about the cyst thing and leaked mods. Can't tell his name but can share the info/ thoughts he has.

"I think we should get ready. Cause that Cyst will be used as material for making your Helminth Charger, which is like a superior version of the Kubrow which requires no stabilizers. However you might need a new Kubrow egg."

What do u think about it?

Edit. On the other side he can be trolling hard xD

Well,when I saw it somehow connected to Kubrows I created one and farmed egg.Whatever is gonna hapenned with full grown Cyst,imma ready.Mine cyst will fully grow in the last day of a year if Im correct.I didn't know that Kubrow in upgraded incubator can Insta-grow from puppy to mature.

Jokes and puns aside though, this is a very clever social system and method of obtaining a new resource.

If you want this resource, it forces you to interact with another player who has the infection or Nidus, in order to get the new resource growing on you over the course of a week before you can harvest them as a resource.

Then you can just stockpile up and use it for whatever new content DE comes out with that requires this new resource. Plus it's a nice and lazy comfortable way of farming it, since it grows while you are offline too!

2 minutes ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

its cool 

1 minute ago, PsiWarp said:

That's nice and all, but having this cyst on my neck for 5 days now makes me cringe. Whatever new system they are going to introduce, please give us the option hide the cyst meanwhile.

Yeah but I also have to say that I am a little disappointed since I really thought this cyst would somehow stimulate and reinvigorate all your infected Warframe's technocyte and somehow awaken your Warframe's fullest potential, like the infested Rhino from the Rhino Prime Codex Entry. Some sort of berserker beast mode, like in Evangelion or something.

11 minutes ago, AtroSpiker said:

Yeah but I also have to say that I am a little disappointed since I really thought this cyst would somehow stimulate and reinvigorate all your infected Warframe's technocyte and somehow awaken your Warframe's fullest potential, like the infested Rhino from the Rhino Prime Codex Entry. Some sort of berserker beast mode, like in Evangelion or something.

Well... with the rumors going around...

Spoiler

Seems like we will get a beast. A Companion version of it anyway. I wonder if it's an Infested Aardvark they jokingly talked about.

Just now, Irorone said:

Yeah....content or no I don't relish the thought of infecting myself with parasites, willingly or no for resources.

Hmm. Interesting split between the community. Appearance matters very little to some of us, so it sounds like a good deal to some of us.