Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

So completely random theory regarding the infested room....What if that's been keeping us alive post SD

If you notice the white tubes coming from the operator they can be followed out of the operator room they go into the infested room

Behind the infested chair are two clear pipes filled with liquid

I think we are being "fed" iv style like in the matrix

13 minutes ago, Kavitormorsch said:

Maybe the Steel Meridians will give a quest to get the Bard Frame

Not sure. So far, the quests have been about the weaknesses of the syndicates, with the Perrin Sequence being led by greed, and New Loka being led by... Purism? Something like that.

If the Steel Meridian would get it, it would probably end up being about self-righteousness. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and all that.

1 hour ago, Colyeses said:

Not sure. So far, the quests have been about the weaknesses of the syndicates, with the Perrin Sequence being led by greed, and New Loka being led by... Purism? Something like that.

If the Steel Meridian would get it, it would probably end up being about self-righteousness. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and all that.

How does anything in the Glast Gambit resemble Perrin being led by greed?

Ergo Glast was willing to wager his entire fortune for the sake of a few colonists.

11 minutes ago, Colyeses said:

I'd say their biggest weakness is their DNA degradation. Any and all new recruits are in a constant state of dying, and due to how short their life expectancy, and low numbers of grineer defectors they're a slowly dying rebellion. Perhaps Helminth's virus could give us a potential to help them out in the future.

Edited by wolfking2k

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

How does anything in the Glast Gambit resemble Perrin being led by greed?

Ergo Glast was willing to wager his entire fortune for the sake of a few colonists.

And he lost it, didnt bat an eye and didnt even care enough to try and get it back when Neffy tried to bait him.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Which isn't greed on Glast's part.

Exactly.

But, I think the Bard is more on the Hexis' side of things. Wanting the Tenno to surpass the Orokin, a Warframe that can fight and create music? Culture.

But on-topic: no changes on the cyst yet. No extra dialog.

Edited by Kaotyke

I think thats the point though, we've seen the Perin Sequence be greedy up until now, we saw New Loka be all pure, high and mighty, until the quest and they both shown other sides to our expectations. That being said I dont see the connection to Bard frame to any but Cephalon or Hexis, there may be a slight trend but its only two times, not every faction needs to be like proving our expectations wrong, some might want help, some might want to help us, and so on. 

1 hour ago, TrockBronze said:

I think thats the point though, we've seen the Perin Sequence be greedy up until now, we saw New Loka be all pure, high and mighty, until the quest and they both shown other sides to our expectations. That being said I dont see the connection to Bard frame to any but Cephalon or Hexis, there may be a slight trend but its only two times, not every faction needs to be like proving our expectations wrong, some might want help, some might want to help us, and so on. 

As we've seen very little of Perrin there is no basis for claim that they are greedy. 

The little evidence we've seen of them implies they are not greedy, choosing to profit only by "proper means" rather than using "every opporunity."

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

As we've seen very little of Perrin there is no basis for claim that they are greedy. 

The little evidence we've seen of them implies they are not greedy, choosing to profit only by "proper means" rather than using "every opporunity."

the comments from them have lead people to assume such, and the point is breaking that expectation. 

1 hour ago, TrockBronze said:

the comments from them have lead people to assume such, and the point is breaking that expectation. 

Their comments have done nothing of the sort. They even reject the prospect of war profiteering.

But this is off topic.

Thank you for adding the infested mark on left side of the neck on every single one of my former beautiful Warframes and so far no known way to remove it. Since I had too look at it for almost one week I decided that I had enough of it.

I quit

feel free to PM me when it's possible to remove the mark.

Edited by Mifune_Arrancar

4 minutes ago, Cash4Cookies said:
  Hide contents

soo, there already have been some rumours been floating around about getting a new infested pet from the cyst

however, this pretty much counts as a confirmation that the pet does indeed exist and what it is called

unknown.png

got this mod from transmutation

I want it :crylaugh: