Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opinion Please (Soma Riven)

(PSN)TEFLON_DON_81

Question

19 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, DeadScream said:

Looks like a beast mod, how the hek is that possible with the low riven disposition of the soma ? :o

Simple: He is on a Console and they didnt get the latest nerfs yet. If tehy get it this mod will become close to useless.

Just now, Xebov said:

Simple: He is on a Console and they didnt get the latest nerfs yet. If tehy get it this mod will become close to useless.

Ah ! Didn't see the console tag. Thanks for clarification. 

So OP you should keep it "just in case" until it gets nerfed I guess. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)TEFLON_DON_81 said:

Thanks for the feedback thus far.  I guess plat value could be pretty hard to gauge, considering rivens are in the realm of randomness. 

Additionally, if DE decides to nerf some rivens on consoles, does that mean I might log on and see different stats on this riven?  Or are future rolls going to be nerfed?

the stats on this will change.

Might be better to post something like this in players helping players next time though

7 hours ago, (PS4)TEFLON_DON_81 said:

Additionally, if DE decides to nerf some rivens on consoles, does that mean I might log on and see different stats on this riven?  Or are future rolls going to be nerfed?

If the latest Nerf hits the Consoles you can expect your values to drop by 20-25%.

On 12/24/2016 at 7:18 PM, direcyphre said:

I'd say that Crit chance makes it pretty worthwhile and should put you well within red crit territory.

Let's see. Soma P needs 26% more crit chance to get to at least 101%. That means, you would need a mod that adds ~85% more crit chance (multiplied with the base of 30%). That mod, with not even +80% crit chance, is not enough to exceed 100% total on Soma P.

Edited by -BM-Leonhart

6 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

It's still a 180% mod meaning it's 60% of max for 3 types rolled into 1 mod slot.

On PC Soma mods seem to sell alot less now. This one will drop down to ~55-60% crit chance. Given that it has 3 positives it will still be good, but after the nerf only a few Soma Rivens are worth the slot.

6 hours ago, Xebov said:

On PC Soma mods seem to sell alot less now. This one will drop down to ~55-60% crit chance. Given that it has 3 positives it will still be good, but after the nerf only a few Soma Rivens are worth the slot.

Good.  That's how it should be.  I want my Harpak and Panthera Rivens to be play-worthy.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

On 12/24/2016 at 9:59 AM, (PS4)TEFLON_DON_81 said:

+47% Toxin

+58% Slash Damage

+79.7% Crit Chance

No Negatives, MR10

I'm not seasoned with Rivens as others may be.  That said, any opinion on it (including value would be appreciated).  

My opinion: Post belongs in "players help players" and not the weapons feedback section of the forums.