Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] the new pet.

NeloAngelicus

3 minutes ago, tnccs215 said:

TELL ME PLEASE. I'LL SELL MY BODY TO YOU

2 minutes ago, Goliath94K said:

0-0 how ? 

get the infested cancer spreading on warframes or use the chair in the infested room

wait a week for the cancer to grow

go to kubrow breeding and drain the cancer growing on your frames neck when you can select imprints for the incubation

incubate

the cancer has to be fully grown to be able to use it

edit: no need to sell me your bodys. if you want to do something make a donation to a charity of your choice

Edited by Helch0rn

3 minutes ago, Cyber-Ghost said:

the power of copy+paste, thats just an infested grineer, how the hek a kubrow turned into a grineer by getting infected, thats lame

Hey maybe the eggs have grineer genes and armor inside then...I don't gonna call DE lazy, but maybe they push out the update too quickly. 

14 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

get the infested cancer spreading on warframes or use the chair in the infested room

wait a week for the cancer to grow

go to kubrow breeding and drain the cancer growing on your frames neck when you can select imprints for the incubation

incubate

the cancer has to be fully grown to be able to use it

edit: no need to sell me your bodys. if you want to do something make a donation to a charity of your choice

How do you get the cancer spreading on warframes? I dont have nidus nor think will have it soon

I mean. It's infested and all that infested does is copy the blueprints from a lifeform that works. A charger in this case. And it can control metals so the armor can be self made. However, my bet is that it's a placeholder untill next patch so enjoy it while you can