The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.5

[DE]Megan

24 minutes ago, TikTakTime said:

!Warning, may contain spoilers!

Hide contents

To people complaining about the Cyst problem. Did you already consider using the Cyst for what it was meant to do? Drain the Cyst into a kubrow egg (at breeding module in ship).  It removes the Cyst and gives you a new pet!  (can only be done after 2 to 3 days of being infested with the thing, once a hair comes out of it)

Are you trolling? I have the cyst on 20 warframes(all of them), and the one I already drained got the cyst back. I need to wait 2 days + pay 10p for the incubator slot + egg + core every time to remove the cyst.

Yea that's fun and productive.

10 hours ago, Zhoyzu said:

why would they fix that which isnt broken? Its been very clearly stated its working as intended.

You can eat BS, but don't tell everyone it taste like a honey.

Are you think it was a bit rude? Not mistake, it's intentional.

1000% increase over all previous biolab research combined - 100% pure total BS.

1 hour ago, PlasticGirl said:

Are you trolling? I have the cyst on 20 warframes(all of them), and the one I already drained got the cyst back. I need to wait 2 days + pay 10p for the incubator slot + egg + core every time to remove the cyst.

Yea that's fun and productive.

Pay, pay pay apayaypal,paypal, pay.. oh, pay pain paypal (again), yee :D

2 hours ago, Intense98 said:

You guys gave me the Chroma Mark and Chroma Signal, BUT after syntesize the Chroma in last task I only recived the Chroma Blueprint. I still need the four parts wich I didnt have.

You only get the Main Blueprint for Chroma from the New Strange Quest.

Chroma neuroptics, chassis and systems are all dropped from completing Junctions.

11 hours ago, ManniManniManni said:

So, instead of keeping the cool effects resulting from immensely low stats, you've decided to make them utterly useless.

Nice going.

I could have sold my game-crashing Riven for 200 platinum to potential griefers, but I didn't. Instead, I reported it and held onto it, and then Cystbot called me a bad person for complaining when it was converted from a game breaking curiosity to something that removes ALL damage.

They fixed a major exploit. Stop crying.

Still no fix for:

-Cateno, Bokolet, and Scyth sugatras acting all weird and squished. These have been broken for a long time now and it's getting annoying. Please fix it, they look terrible! The Bokolet hasn't ever worked correctly as this bug was introduced in the update in which it released. No way am I going to pay for a completely borked and broken sugatra.

-Helminth Charger using Kubrow animations, armor, and even art assets in the mission results screen. I mean come on, this has got to be the laziest implementation I've ever seen. This might as well just be a freaking skin for our kubrows, as the mod names and model are the only things that differ, and the mods aren't even unique. Helminth Ferocity and Helminth Hunt are LITERALLY just Ferocity and Hunt with Helminth added to the name. They do exactly the same thing and even say "Kubrow" in the description. How absolutely lazy can you guys be? I appreciate the thought, and it's a step in the right direction, but holy crap is it unfinished. I know you wanted to get this out before the end of the year and with Nidus, but it seriously needed more time to bake before release. You guys are better than this, we all know you are. This just makes you guys look bad.

OK, the Hema resource costs makes players shrink the clans and the cyst pushes players to play alone or at least in closed squads without infected warframes.

This game goes faster and faster, but sadly in the wrong direction!

What about the retroactive fix for people who did TGG before the hotfix?????? My karma ain't gonna fix itself, or you know, you could have playtested the quest properly before release....

Edited by Momo93

16 hours ago, Aceofgods said:

Still no fix for Hema Mutagen Sample research cost.

This amount is pretty obtainable... Stop whinning about, my guild with 3 active members (including me) got this in 8 hours.

54 minutes ago, K4r4k4s4 said:

I think it would be better if that door stay closed.

Agreed. 1 frame and 2 odd looking weapons not worth all of those problems. May be its just better to roll everthing back to normal. I already have Nidus and this infested charger, but i dont mind if all of this will dissapear along with this freakin cyst and other problems  which they created. 

2 hours ago, Bazingatron13 said:

2 things. 

Thing 1: Please give us a cure for the space E Bola. 

Thing 2: The Hema costs are insane. Nerf pls. 

There is NO cure other than making a Charger

Plat is your friend otherwise Grind away for Hema.

It's free to Play game i.e. Grind or use plat.

DE can you please send Chroma Blueprint to my inbox "The New Strange" quest bugged when i play it after finishing Ares in Mars Synthesis mission then ask to make Beacon but the dialog between ordis, lotus, simaris keep continuing non stop and suddenly quest registered as finished but i got no reward from the quest at all, PLEASE HELP!